9/3/24

Email from Rev. Khoat Tran to Mrs. Kumar

Email from Priest “Peter” Khoat Van Tran to Mrs. Mary Agnes Kumar

From: popi150885666@gmail.com
To: Mary Agnes Kumar
Tue, Jun 11, 2024 at 9:51 PM
DMA

I have intention to buy a chasuble with the Our Lady of Assumption design for the New Marian Cycle which begins on Sunday June 23,2024, because I don’t have any chasuble with Our Lady design to celebrate the Marian Cycle. I know around the Catholic liturgical bookstore but I don’t know exact shop I should go.

My group is composed of three: Billy, Mary, and myself. We are driving slowly to see and check the right shop. Suddenly, a man runs out to the front of his shop and wait for us and says:

- you come right time exact 11:00 AM. I just receive a phone call from one lady who says: you go out to meet a priest who wants to buy a chasuble with design of Assumption Lady!

The shop owner says:

- There is only one chasuble with design of Our Lady of Assumption! As a matter of fact, we buy this chasuble with thinking that Our Lady wants me to have this chasuble to

celebrate the Marian Cycle.

Enclosed are pictures of the chasuble! Praise The Lord and thanks to Our Lady!

DT