3/4/19

UrgentMessage188



Urgent Message #188
from God The Father

Contents: “My child, I want you to tell the whole world that they all must prepare for the true coming of Jesus.  There is going to be a paradigm shift in all nature and the whole world.  There will be much chaos… A tumbling of the worst kind will startle most… Now, I will say all must all prepare to go to the true high places of the truest… No more the true saints can say they will do as they wish.  No more.  I am The Lord Thy God.  I will tell all they must obey Me.  And they must all do as I insist.  And they must come to Me to ask for the true release of their own soul so I can take them to Heaven to be with Me forever.  I am going to tell you to tell the whole world they must come to Me.  They must say they all will do as I ask… I bless each and every one of My dearly beloved children, and I tell each one to be in the true Heart of Mine now and forever and ever.”...

Message from God our Heavenly Father, King of all Nations, to Margaret Durbin of the USA on February 4, 2019 at 19:30 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
“My child, I want you to tell the whole world that they all must prepare for the true coming of Jesus.  There is going to be a paradigm shift in all nature and the whole world.  There will be much chaos and much of the true activity that will convince all of the true activity of the true hellish nature.  Many will say they are in the true Hell.  They will say they are not in the true peace they want to be in.  A tumbling of the worst kind will startle most.  There will be the most awesome, for some to occur.” 

“My child, the True Saint will come and say all will all know It is the true Jesus Christ, and this will be very soon.  Now, I will say all must all prepare to go to the true high places of the truest.  All must say they will all do as I ask, and do as I command.  No more the true saints can say they will do as they wish.  No more.  I am The Lord Thy God.  I will tell all they must obey Me.  And they must all do as I insist.  And they must come to Me to ask for the true release of their own soul so I can take them to Heaven to be with Me forever.  I am going to tell you to tell the whole world they must come to Me.  They must say they all will do as I ask.  I am going to say now and forever.”

“And the true gift (Jesus Christ) will soon come and say they must now listen and pray and pray until they can no longer do as they want, but do as I ask.  My child, I am now going to tell you and all My beloved little children, all must all say they will all come to Me now and forever and ever.  I am going to reveal to you and most the plan I have for each one very soon.  And all of My dearly beloved children all must do as I ask.” 

“Now will you tell the whole world I have asked you to reveal to each one they must prepare to say they will each be in the true union of My Holy and Immaculate Heart to do as I ask?  I am going to tell all the hour will soon come to be, and the time will soon take place to the true given in the true unity of Mine.  I am your true Heavenly Father Who is in Heaven.  I bless each and every one of My dearly beloved children, and I tell each one to be in the true Heart of Mine now and forever and ever.”


A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen