3/20/19

MessagestoDoNguyen485-486


Important Message # 485
from Mary, Your Advocate Mother

To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Saturday,
Sept. 29, 2018, at 10:00am

“My dear children,
“I am Virgin Mary, your Advocate Mother. Thanks to each of you for your prayers and helping each other in God’s plan for the salvation of souls.
“As you know, God’s Wrath is overflowing at this time due to the sins of the world and anything occur happen in everywhere though the force of natural disaster and many places already happened in order to warm mankind to recognize God is exist and He is not happy of their sins. Especially the most grave sin is to abort the unborn babies when they still alive in their mother womb. It also is the plan of God’s enemy who is winning at this time over the horrible crime along with other sins which harm so many souls through the temptation of the world.
“For this reason, your prayers are essential in order to soothe God’s anger and also help to save the souls of those are in dangers to separate from God, because of their sins, lukewarm, unbelief, and so on…
“Praying is the most important thing as long as you still alive. This is the only way to communicate with God and He is the Creator of your soul and body. For this, your life is in His Hands. Your duty is to love, honor, pray and worship Him as much as possible and put Him on a top of your priority in your daily life, it as an expression of love, hope and faith for your eternal life.
“But sadly, nowadays in this modern world, there are not many mankind who be close to God through their spiritual life as I explained above instead of they embrace the thing of the world which has no benefit for their souls.
“God is merciful. He really want to save souls no matter how sinful they are, but they much do their part to recognize Him Who He Is and repent their sins and pray for his forgiveness when they still alive and they must follow and obey His Will on their journey home.
“Pray unceasingly for the conversion of many sinners who are in the hands of God’s enemy.
“God bless you all, so do I, in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.”
“Mary, Your Advocate Mother.”

Do Van Nguyen
 PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
Oct. 04, 2018



Important Message # 486
From God The Father

To Lan Nguyen
for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas, on Wednesday,
December 26/ 2018 at 3:15 pm.

“My dear child,
“I am God The Father, The Best Father of all of you. Especially for those who love, trust and acknowledge Me Who I Am, the Only One God and there is no other God as Mankind who believe and worship as their God.
“Woe for those who worship their own belief and they have no salvation in next life. I feel sad for them because they are My creation, but they have free will and their own choice.
“For this reason, continue to pray for the world because it is in darkness of sins and the enemy is in control because the sins of mankind made them more powerful and the result is many souls will go to Hell and they will suffer in the fire forever until the last day of My Judgment and they will have no hope to be with Me and they will never see My Holy Face.
“This is My sad message to let you know that I am God of Love, Father of all Mankind and My Mercy will never end as long as the world still exist. As you know, I love all Mankind because they are My creation. In fact, I want to save them all no matter how sinful they are including those who do not believe in Me as I am the Only One God and I am willing to forgive their sins and failing to acknowledge Me Who I am the Giver of everything they have.
“For this reason, each of you have the mission in life is to pray for souls whether the living or the death because there is nothing more important in this world is to save souls. Even the member of your own family I will protect them from the snare of the enemy.
“However, the living souls need their conversion before they pass this world, because after death, it will have no Mercy. For this, your prayers will help many souls and it also is your love for Me as I love Mankind and I want to save them all.
“I bless you all. Go in pease.”
“God The Father.”

   Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
January 01, 2019