3/20/19

MessagestoDoNguyen483B-484B



Important Message #483B
from God of Love

To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Friday,
July 20, 2018, at 2:30am

“My dear child,
“I am your Beloved Father, God of Love and the authority of your life. I bless you all and I am always with you, especially this time.
“I know, you are happy to receive My Words which I have revealed My tremendous Love for you and those are chosen in My purpose  and you have the wisdom to recognize Who I Am, God of Heaven, Earth and under the earth.
“I want to thank to you for the faith, hope and love for Me as the way you are, because I am God of all good things. In fact, My happiness is to live with you in your heart and soul. But sadly, in this modern world nowadays, mankind are so busy to seek for the pleasure of the world and they put fame, power and money on top of their priority.
“My child, everything belong to the world, it is worldly no matter much people who want to preserve their riches, such as money, property or possession that their own but they do not think as there is nothing they can take with them after their souls leave bodies.
“For this reason, you have the wisdom to stay away from the world because there is nothing important than to be close to Me as much as possible. Indeed, the more you want to be with Me in this world through your spiritual life, the faster you will be with Me in Paradise. It as the reward for you and those you serve Me in this world in many ways.
“My child, your mission has not finished yet. For this, do not feel sad without your beloved spouse, you are not alone. I am your Best The Father and your Friend Who will never put you into a difficult situation. In fact, I have proved it to you the very last day of your wife’s situation.
“Trust Me my child, each of you is My bless child and I am watching you any minute of your life.
“I bless you all. Go in peace.”
“Your Blessed Father.



Important Message #484B
from Saint Joseph

To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Monday,
 July 23, 2018, at 10:00am
“My dear child,
“I am Saint Joseph, your spiritual Father. I know you are happy instead of because you have the wisdom to understand your spouse is the good soul and sooner or later she will see Heaven.
“However, she is in a safe place where God gathered those who are chosen in the Book of Life and she is in God’s Hand and eventually you will be like her. She is the blessed soul though her virtue, faith and prayers… In fact, she has saved a lot of souls.
“At this time, she continue to pray for her family, especially for you, but she cannot pray for herself, but she also has a lot of benefactors who pray for her as well in return she prayed for them before.
“My child, everything you do to help souls in this world you will be rewarded in the next, because God loves all His creation. Especially, human being that God has created them in His own image and likeness, for this, He want to save them all no matter how sinful they are but. But unfortunately, it only apply for the living souls in order to help them to avoid Hell after death, it will be no more to save their souls if those who have no one to pray for them when they still alive and in the end, the end up in a place where the souls terrify, pain, sufferings but they have no hope to see God, and it is too late to repent for their sins.
“For this reason, when you pray for some one who still alive, he or she will gain the blessing from God and help them to avoid  Hell because of God’s Mercy greatness and kindness, moreover, He really want to save souls as much as possible, therefore, your prayers, devotions, and dedication through the particular prayers which have promised of Jesus, Mary as your loved one will be saved and rely in this promises, those souls will saved. Especially, those close to you.
“God bless you all, so do I, in the name of The Father, The Son, and The Holy Ghost.”
“Saint Joseph.”
   
Do Van Nguyen 
 PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
Aug. 02, 2018