3/20/19

MessagestoDoNguyen475B-476B



Important Message #475B
from God of Love

To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Monday,
May 07, 2018, at 10:58am.

"My dear child,
"I am your Heavenly Father. I continue to bless each of you from My Loving Heart. Today I want to let you know that I love you more than you can imagine. Especially for those who are sick, suffering and have difficulty which they are going through now.
"Keep in mind that I am always with you no matter how you feel. In fact, I give you this strength to go on and you are loosing your hope because of the challenging of your body and it confuse your mind (this message I refer to your spouse).
"My child, I know your limitation. For this, I continue to bless you and give you My strength to endure at this time of your disappointment. In fact, without My strength you would not make it, for this reason, I ask you to be patient and I also want to tell you that I am using you for souls, because in this world there are so many mankind but only some chosen to help Me for saving souls.
"My child, saving the living souls as My most desire because they are a part of My own image and likeness. In fact, I love them all in spite of their sins. Right now, you will never understand why it happen to you so quick without your expectation. Do you know that your fate in My hand and I am in control, whether you live or die, it up to Me.
"For this reason, keep up with your hope. As I have promise you, even though you die tomorrow but I can reverse it. As I said before, all must go through the test before one will be rewarded in Heaven, This is My love’s revelation for all the credit for your soul in Heaven.
"My child, everything happen for a reason and only Me whom you can make a choice for you. I bless you tremendously. I am with you always”
"God of Love.”




Important Message #476B
from Saint Joseph

To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Thursday,
May 10, 2018, at 10:45am.
“My dear child,
"I am Saint Joseph, your spiritual Father. I love each of you very much because you honor me through your daily prayers and ask me for your needs.
"For this reason, I accepted you as my spiritual child among others and I will never abandon you especially at the time of your most difficulty in many circumstances. As you know, God gave me the power to help those who call me and I continue to take care of your family beside God who loves you beyond your imagination.
"My child, following God’s way is not always easy because all must accept to carry the cross in this life in order to have  the merit in the next, but the cross also is the victory to conquer with the work of satanist who are roaming around to harm souls.
"For this, all who suffer will save more souls, moreover, suffering in God’s Will is great gift to enter Heaven and it will be rewarded and will be rejoiced with whole Heaven.
"My child, if you know the value of   carrying   the cross in this world you will give up everything  in this world to endure a short time on earth but the happiness in Heaven will last forever and ever.
"As the matter of fact there were many Saints in the past who have accepted the sufferings through their faith and love for God, and right now, they are living in God’s present and they wish, they would suffer more to save more souls if they can come back to the Earth.
"For this reason, keep up with your faith and your love. I am praying for your intentions as well as your Bless Mother Mary and She loves all of you.
"Keep in mind that, everything will be okay in one way or others. For this, do not allow your trial decrease  your faith, you must go on and look toward Heaven  where is your permanent Home.
"God bless you all, so do I, in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.”
"Saint Joseph.”
                                                       

 Do Van Nguyen 
 PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
May 13, 2018