3/20/19

MessagestoDoNguyen460



Important Message #460
From God The Father

To Lan Nguyen
for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas, on Tuesday,
December 19/ 2017 at 10:22 am.

Note: Must read. God The Father say: “My Mercy does not apply after death, but it still helpful for those who are dying and My punishment is less if someone who pray for the dying when then souls almost depart their bodies.”

“My dear child,
I am your God of Love and Mercy, especially for those who dedicate their time to serve Me as a faithful servant in this world in order to pray and help to save souls as much as possible. This is My most desire, but unfortunately there are not many people who live in this modern world to pay attention about it, because they are worldly people and they only want to satisfy themselves through the material of the world and they embrace this passing world as well as they attach to it.
My child, there are so many souls who have passed this world even the richest famous such as movies stars, politicians who had earned everything when they still alive but when they reached to eternal life they have no benefit for their souls and they suffer for their unbelief as well as negligence of their souls and failed to worship Me instead of  worship their idolatry of their fame and money those are the unfortunate souls because they believed in their own power through everything they had and they did not care about their souls.
As I have said before, taking care one’s soul is the most important when he or she still alive, because after death the soul must be confronted with My Justice, and My Mercy does not apply after death, but it still helpful for those who are dying and My punishment is less if someone who pray for the dying when then soul almost depart their bodies.
For this reason, today I am giving you this message in order to ask you to pray for those who are suffer in many circumstances and those who are terminal sickness and they are dying whether at home, facility, clinic or hospital, because they have no one to pray for them and they are helpless especially those who do not acknowledge Me as I am their God and those who do not believe Me as well.
Keep in mind what I said above. I bless you all.
God The Father.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com