7/31/18

MessagestoDoNguyen479-480


To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Thursday,
July 05, 2018, at 01:30am.

“My dear child,
I am your God and the Best Father of all of you. As you know, each of you has a special place in My heart, because I know how much you love Me. In fact, you have chosen Me rather than the world.
“It is the wisdom which I have given to all of you, therefore, you follow My way on your journey home, and I am well pleased by your faith and spiritual life.
“My child, I love those who pray from their heart, because it comes from their nature, and it is the best way to communicate with Me besides their other prayers to gain indulgence for their next life.
“This message I want to address to you, Do Nguyen, in order to let your spouse know that you do not feel sad anymore. Be happy because your spouse, Rosa Maria, will never die in the everlasting life. As you know, all must pass this world sooner or later. For this, you should be happy for her because she is no more in pain, no suffering and irritation of her sickness. And she rests assured that she will see My Holy Face in Heaven in a while. Death is the start for a new life. But unfortunately, it is not that anyone has his or her name in the Book of Life, but only the blessed and chosen ones.

“For this reason, you must take care of yourself and have positive thoughts toward your future because your mission has not finished yet, even though, you do not do a lot of things as it was, but your life is the mission to live, it is a gift of life as long as I give you a license to live.
“Keep in mind that everything is in My hands, and you do not know when your time ends. It is up to Me. But you are safe in the world because I protect you from the snare of the bad spirits  and they cannot harm you because they are not allowed.
“My child, your mission still continues in your life, therefore, I am always with you, especially at this time of your mourn and sorrows.
“I bless you all. Go in peace.
“Your God The Best Father.”


Important Message #480
from Virgin Mary, Your Spiritual Mother
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
 in Houston, Texas on Sunday,
July 08, 2018, at 10:00am.
“My dear child,
I am Virgin Mary, your spiritual Mother of Love and Mercy. I bless you all and I am with you at the time of your sadness.
However, you should be happy for her (Rosa Maria), because she has rested in peace and has no longer suffering in this temporal world. As you know, she is a good soul, and Heaven is her everlasting joy and she will continue her mission up there as to pray for you and those who need her prayers on earth.
As God The Father said, she will be able to see Him in person in a while because she must be placed in a safe place as the transition between there and God’s Kingdom, but you do not understand until you will get there  like her; and eventually, she will be reunited with God and Angels and Saints.
At this time, she cannot pray for herself, but she can pray for you, therefore, you pray for her soul as well.
My child, be strong and continue to go on because your mission has not finish yet. However, you are overwhelmed lately due to your hardship in and out in the hospital to help your spouse. I know it is not easy to lose the loved ones, especially, the one who was very close to you.
Keep in mind that God is merciful and powerful. In fact, He would take her soul sooner, because she loves you and He knows how much strength you have and He would never give you more than you can bear. For this, He solved the problem for you and your family in a good way.
My child, I am your spiritual Mother. Take My heart as your joy and consolation, you are blessed because your spouse was sick for a short time only, but God has revealed His love to you through the vision  which your wife has seen.
Keep up with your faith, at this time, you should rest to restore your health and put everything in God’s  care.
God bless you all, and so do I, in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(July 31, 2018)