9/13/18

UrgentMessage184


Urgent Message # 184
from God The Father

Summary of Contents:My dearly beloved child and children, all must now know that very soon I will send My Only Son Jesus Christ to the fallen world.  He will separate the good from the bad, and He will say He is the Risen Lord.  And I will tell Him He must be vigilant… He must say, ‘They are the good, and they are the bad.’… Many must say they will do as I ask, and they must all be in the true finish line, the line I say they must have, to be in the True Arena… I am going to tell you the true gifts I have given you will very soon be given to all My chosen to say they all must all do as I ask.  My child, I am going to tell you now all My dearly beloved children will very soon say they will all be prepared to be in the true state of the true gifted when they see the true Jesus Christ.  I will say all will all see Him in the true state of the true gifted.  Many will say they are of the true elite and elect… They will all come to Me, those I have selected to be of the truly chosen… I bless each and every one in My most Holy and Divine Name, forever and ever.

Message from God Our Heavenly Father, The King of all Nations, to Margaret Durbin of The USA on September 1, 2018 at 14:20 Hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA: 

(God Our Heavenly Father on this same day gave Margaret Durbin  instructions to inform her typist, Mary Agnes Kumar, of His following message:  “The true saint must say she will bless all the true messages she sends to anyone at all.  A title will now be made in the Name of God The True Heavenly Father in Heaven:  The King of All Nations.”  Therefore, Margaret has requested Mary Agnes to bless all messages before sending them by email and post, and to type God’s title at the top, from now on, as “God Our Heavenly Father, The King of All Nations.”)

“My dearly beloved child and children, all must now know that very soon I will send My Only Son Jesus Christ to the fallen world.  He will separate the good from the bad, and He will say He is the Risen Lord.  And I will tell Him He must be vigilant.  And He must do as I ask.  He must say, ‘They are the good, and they are the bad.’  Now, I will say very soon there will be one to say he (the Antichrist, clarifies Margaret) can buy all the true saints, but I will say, ‘No.  My sheep all know Who I am.’” 

“I will say over and over, I will tell all they all must say they will all pray the way I ask.  No more will I tell you and my dearly beloved children I will send Jesus Christ.  I will say now is the only time I will do this.  You must do as I say.  Now is the only time I want you to tell the world this message.  And I will say more and more they will know soon you are the true messenger of the true Jesus Christ, and they will know you will tell all the true message I gave to you.  Many must say they will do as I ask, and they must all be in the true finish line, the line I say they must have, to be in the True Arena.  Now, I will say all My dear little sheep must all say they all will all prepare to do all I ask.  My child, I am going to say I will tell you the true children who will tell Me they want to give to Me their lives, and this will be very soon.  All My children must all say they all will all pray the way I ask.  They must all do as I ask.  A true saint will say he is ready to go to the true heavenly realm.” 

“I am going to tell you the true gifts I have given you will very soon be given to all My chosen to say they all must all do as I ask.  My child, I am going to tell you now all My dearly beloved children will very soon say they will all be prepared to be in the true state of the true gifted when they see the true Jesus Christ.  I will say all will all see Him in the true state of the true gifted.  Many will say they are of the true elite and elect.  Many will say they will all do as I ask.  They will all come to Me, those I have selected to be of the truly chosen.  I am your true God, the true Father in Heaven.  I bless each and every one in My most Holy and Divine Name, forever and ever.”


A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar






Thông Điệp # 184
Lời của Thiên Chúa Cha trên trời,
Vua của mọi quốc gia dân tộc

cho bà Margaret  Durbin
tại Thành phố Evansville, Indiana, USA
vào ngày 1/9/2018 lúc 14:20

Thông điệp #184:  Thiên Chúa Cha Trên Trời, Vua  Của Mọi Quốc Gia Dân Tộc ban cho bà Margaret Durbin  ngày 1 tháng 9/2018 lúc 14:20 tại Evanville, Indiana, USA.

“Hỡi con và các con yêu dấu của Cha, bây giờ các con phải biết rằng rất sớm Cha sẽ sai Thánh Tử duy nhất của Cha là Chúa Giêsu Kitô đến trong thế giới đã suy đồi này. Ngài sẽ tách biệt người tốt khỏi người xấu, và Ngài sẽ nói Ngài là Chúa Phục Sinh… Ngài phải tuyên bố những người này là tốt, và những người kia là xấu. Ngay bây giờ Cha muốn nói sẽ có một người nói rằng ông ta có thể mua tất cả những người tốt lành thánh thiện, nhưng Cha bảo, “không! các chiên của Ta sẽ nhận biết Ta là Ai?” (Bà Margaret làm sáng tỏ kẻ ấy là Phản Kitô)

“Hết lần này đến lần khác, Cha muốn báo cho các con biết là các con phải cầu nguyện theo đường lối của Cha yêu cầu… Cha sẽ gửi Chúa Giêsu Kitô đến, đây sẽ là lần duy nhất Cha làm điều này. Cha nói là Cha phải làm. Bây giờ là lần duy nhất Cha  muốn con loan báo thông điệp này cho thế giới. Cha muốn nói đi nói lại rằng các con sẽ sớm nhận biết con, Margaret, là sứ giả đích thực của Chúa Giêsu Kitô, và các con sẽ nhận biết Margaret là người loan truyền những thông điệp mà Cha đã ban cho con. Nhiều người sẽ nói chúng con sẽ làm như Cha yêu cầu và tât cả chúng con phải ở trong đường lối sau cùng phải có, đó là cần phải tham gia những Trân Chiến Đấu thiêng liêng đích thực. Bây giờ, Cha muốn tất cả những con chiên bé nhỏ của Cha phải nói lên rằng chúng con sẳn sàng thi hành những gì Cha yêu cầu… 

 Các con cái đích thực của Cha phải nói cho Cha biết chúng con muốn dâng hiến cuộc sống chúng con cho Cha … Chúng con phải thi hành như Cha yêu cầu… Người thánh thiện thật sẽ nói ‘con đã sẳn sàng để đi về Thiên đàng’.”

     “Cha cho con biết những Hồng Ân Cha đã ban cho con cũng sẽ sớm được ban cho những người Cha tuyển chọn là những kẻ phải thi hành Thánh Ý Cha. Những người con dấu ái này của Cha sẽ được chuẩn bị và sẳn sàng ở trong tình trạng ân sủng khi họ được nhìn thấy Chúa Giêsu Kitô…  Nhiều người sẽ nói rằng họ là những người ưu tú và được chọn. Họ nói rằng họ muốn thi hành Thánh Ý Cha. …. Cha là Thiên Chúa, là Thiên Chúa Cha Đấng ngự trên Trời. Cha chúc lành cho mỗi người và mọi người  trong Danh Thánh Thiên Chúa Cực Thánh của Cha, mãi mãi đến đời đời.”


Một thụ khải
trong Đức Kitô
Margaret Durbin
Người đánh máy
cho Thiên Chúa Cha,
Mary Agnes Kumar