7/31/18

MessagestoDoNguyen477-478


To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Monday,
May 27, 2018, at 12:40pm.
“My dear child,
I am your beloved Father, God of Love. Today, I am giving this message to you in order to let you know that you are not alone. In fact, I am there for you at any moment of your difficulty. For this reason, I am taking care of each of you. As I have said before, it is not easy to be chosen, but later, when you pass this world, you will understand why I have picked your name but not other. Amen, I am telling you now, whoever suffers in My Name will have a great reward in Heaven.
“However, do not be afraid of your circumstance which you are going through now. I will never give you more than you can bear. For this, when you are so weak, I give you strength to continue your journey home, otherwise, you would not do it from day to day (I refer this to your spouse).
“My child, take it easy and do not worry, your life is in My hands. Just think about that, if you do not heal so fast, it has meaning of suffering and perseverance during the time of your purification.
“As you know, all must go through the test before entering the gate of Paradise, and if you are purified in this world through your sickness or suffering of your circumstances in this world, you will be free from the purification in the next life, and you cannot imagine how much suffering for the souls to be purified in Purgatory if they are blessed. Moreover, one day therein, to compare to this life, will be many months or many years.
“My child, each of you is blessed;  therefore, you cannot escape the pains and sorrows in this world, because you are chosen to be with Me in My Kingdom. For this, be patient and have endurance until the end.
“I bless you all. Go in peace.”
“Your God of Love.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(July 31, 2018)
Important Message #478
from God of Love
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Monday,
June 29, 2018, at 01:30am.
“My dear child,
I am your Heavenly God of Love and Mercy.  I love you all and I continue to pour out My ocean of mercy upon you and your family.
“I know you have faith in Me and trust in My Love. Keep in mind that I am the authority of your life and death. Therefore, everything is in My hands, and the more you trust in Me, the more I will show My Mercy on you.
“My child, I will never give you more than you can bear, and I know your limitation and I know what is the best for you, it is My will. For this, do not be disappointed if the thing that comes out is not as you wish. But later on, you will understand why.
“My child, this is My confirmation to you in order to let you know that the Holy Family and My blessed Saint Anthony have come to let your spouse know that she will have no more suffering longer, and We will take her in a safe place to wait to enter Heaven. Before, she was fighting for her life, but at this time, she wants to go home as soon as possible, because she knows how weak she is, and she gives up her life to surrender in My hands. This is the good news for you. For this, you must prepare for her and be ready when she leaves you and her loved ones behind. She is blessed, because I allowed the thing to happen around her in order to prove you that Heaven, Hell and Purgatory are real. Moreover, she has seen the Holy Family to visit her, it does not happen to anyone, but only to those who are chosen and to the special ones.
“I know you have mixed feelings at this time, because you know she will go soon, but do not be sad, but be strong than ever before and be thankful for all the blessings you have. Her mission on earth is fulfilled, but you must go on until I take you, and eventually, you will never be separated from her in Paradise.
“I appreciate for taking care of her. As I said before, I am in her and you are taking care of Me.
“I bless you all. Go in peace.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(July 31, 2018)