3/12/18

MessagestoDoNguyen467-468



To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Sunday,
December 10, 2017, at 10:00am.
“My dear child,
I am your loving God The Father of all mankind, especially for those who love, praise and believe that I am the only God of Heaven, Earth and Under the Earth. And everything has been created in My power. And there is no other god as mankind believes and even worship as their own god. They displeased Me and acted against Me. It is a grave sin.
“My child, the time on earth is short. And woe to those who do not acknowledge Me! It will have an answer for them when they pass this world. However, My love for mankind is immeasurable and it is an infinite love. For this, My desire is to gather them to Me and to save their as much as possible before it is too late, because My mercy only applies for the living souls. After their death, it will turn into My justice, and there will be no chance for them to say sorry, or to ask Me to forgive their faults and failing to love Me as they should.
“Keep in mind that I allowed people to have the free will, and they can make their own choice. And in their next life, they will suffer in a fire of hell, or they will be with Me in Paradise. It depends on how they live their lives now.
“My child, when you belong to Me in this world through your faith, you have My strength and I fill your heart with love, joy and peace, no matter how your situation is, especially for those who pray to Me, call Me by the name of the Father. I love it so much. It is My joy to be present in their lives. But sadly, there are not many people who can recognize about it. And I want to embrace each of My children, but they embrace the world and commit sins to stay away from Me. Please pray for the sinners.
“I bless you all, in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
“God The Father.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(March 11, 2018)

Important Message #468
from God The Father
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Tuesday,
December 19, 2017, at 10:22am.
“My dear child,
I am your God of love and mercy, especially for those who dedicate their time to serve Me as faithful servants in this world in order to pray and help to save souls as much as possible. This is My biggest desire. But unfortunately, there are not many people who live in this modern world to pay attention about it, because they are worldly people, and they only want to satisfy themselves through the material of the world, and they embrace this passing world as well as they attach to it.
“My child, there are so many souls who have passed this world, even the richest, famous, such as movie stars, politicians, who had earned everything when they were still alive. But when they reach the eternal life, they will have no benefit for their souls, and they will suffer for their unbelief as well as their negligence of their souls, and for their failure to worship Me instead of their idolatry of their fame and money. Those are unfortunate souls, because they believed in their own power through everything they had, and they did not care about their souls.
“As I have a said before, taking care of one’s soul is the most important thing when he or she is still alive, because after death, the soul must confront My justice. And My mercy will not apply after their death, but it is still helpful for those who are dying, and My punishment is less if someone prays for the dying when their souls almost depart from their bodies.
“For this reason, today, I am giving you this message in order to ask you to pray for those who are suffering in many circumstances, and for those who are in their terminal sickness and are dying whether at home, clinic or hospital, because they have no one to pray for them, and they are helpless, especially those who do not acknowledge Me as their God, and those who do not believe in Me as well.
“Keep in mind what I said above. I blessed you all, go in peace, in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
“God The Father.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(March 11, 2018)