3/12/18

MessagestoDoNguyen465-466



Important Message #465
from Mary, Queen of the Holy Rosary
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Saturday,
November 04, 2017, at 9:00am.
“My dear child,
I am Virgin Mary, Mother of God and all mankind. Unfortunately, there are not many of God’s children who want to accept Me as the Queen of Peace. And I will help those who venerate Me and ask Me to help them in their trial, sickness and all kinds of circumstances of which they cannot solve the problems in their daily lives. I will pray for their needs.
“I am also the Mother of mercy, as Jesus has mercy for the world in spite of its sins. In fact, He has suffered so much and obeyed the Almighty God to die on the cross to free mankind from the original sin so that they can see God’s Holy Face in heaven.
“But sadly, in this generation, the sins of mankind grow bigger than ever, and many sins which mankind does are invisible for human eyes. For this, God’s wrath is overflowing and the result of grave sins will cost many souls to go to hell. But many people do not want to repent. Instead, they keep doing what they want, and the worst thing is that their souls are in the  hands of God’s enemy, because sins detach people from God.
“However, God’s love for mankind has no limit, even for the great sinners, He wants to save them all, and bring them back to Him. For this, it is why I ask people to pray the Holy Rosary as much as possible, because through the grace of this powerful prayer, the power of the devil will decrease, and it will help to save more souls of the living and also help the souls in purgatory who need most of prayers to be release from limbo.
“For this, pray the rosary as much as you can, and offer to God. And He will spread the blessing for those who need most of His mercy.
“God bless you all, and so do I, in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(March 04, 2018)

Important Message #466
from God The Father
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Friday,
December 01st, 2017, at 10:20am.
“My dear child,
I am your God of love and mercy, but I am also God of justice, especially for those who act against My will. They will be confronted in front of Me when they reach to their next live.
“However, My love for mankind is more than their sins, and I would rather forgive their sins than punish them as long as they repent and ask Me for the forgiveness for what they have a done. And I am very happy if their souls will be saved to avoid hell in the next world. Even one soul is saved, the whole heaven rejoices.
“For this reason, I hold in My wrath back, even though it is overflowing due to the sins of the mankind, because of My heart is the full of the love and compassion for those who love and trust Me and also believe in Me, the only one God who is the Creator from nothing into everything.
“In the world, there are good and bad people. For those who are bad because they have no God in their heart, I mean that they do not want to believe that I exist, and they have their own choice and free will. And My enemy is very happy because they do not belong to Me because of their godlessness, and they are in the hand of My enemy.
“But on the other hand, there are good people who believe only in Me and they recognize Me, acknowledge who I am, even though they commit sins, because of human error and weakness. But they always pray and ask Me to forgive their sins and their failing to do well. I am happy for them because My ocean of mercy pours out upon their souls.
The good people pray constantly, for this, I hear their prayers and they soothe My anger, and I do not want them to be the victims for hell.  Amen I am telling you now, I have a delayed My wrath many times, but this generation will confront My wrath on one of these days.
“I bless you all, go in peace, in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(March 04, 2018)