10/30/17

UrgentMessages176

Urgent Message #176
from our Heavenly Father



<1>Contents:
"My child, I will tell you the true saint will say all will see the true coming chastisement, and it will be very severe.  It will be the truest of the true in the worst way ever... I have told you all they all must tell Me they all will all pray the way I ask.  All will all see the true sea tell all this is the true evil in the true world..."  "...they will all be prepaDarkBlue to go to a true saintly place where they all will be kept till they are going to the true Heaven.  A true sealing will take place till they are given a place in Heaven, and I will tell them they will be taken to Heaven... And to many who have been told they can be in the True Arena to do My Holy and Divine Will, I am going to tell all this is a supernatural state in which all will be until I take them to Heaven, then I will enable them to go to Heaven..." "...very soon there will be a powerful blast... All will all be in the true pathway of the true evil, and all will all pray the way I ask."... "...the true saints all want to be told the true time they will all go to Heaven.  I will say now this.  It will be very soon.  And they will be taken up in the true safety nets.  The true safety net is in the True Arena in which I will take all up to the true holy place where there will be no more crying, no more of the true suffering, no more of the true challenges.  All will all be in the true safety net of the true angelic, and all will all pray the way I ask."

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin of The USA on October 2, 2017 at 24:25 Hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
My child, I will tell you the true saint will say all will see the true coming chastisement, and it will be very severe.  It will be the truest of the true in the worst way ever.  Many will say they will all be in the truest way ever dealt with.  And they will say they will all be in the true way ever.  I am going to say all will all be in the true chastisement ever dealt with.  The true saint will say he will tell you this, that the true fate of one will soon be the true fate when he is the only one to say he will be in the True Arena to do all the true evil, and the true danger will soon be told to all in the true world.  Many will say they are all in the worst way in the true chastisement to be foretold in human history ever.  This will soon come to be.” 
 “I have told you all they all must tell Me they all will all pray the way I ask.  All will all see the true sea tell all this is the true evil in the true world.  All will all see the true evil succumb in the true world, and I will tell all they all must all say they will all pray.  Many will succumb in the true evil when this is the true way to be told, and all will say they will all be in the true evil.  All must all come to Me.  A battle will be in the true evil.  All will all say they will all be in the true battle.  I am going to tell you, all My dear little children all must say they must use the time and means of the true way to say they will all be in the true elevation of being in the true way of saying all My children must say they will all pray the way I ask.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin of The USA on October 3, 2017 at 06:10 Hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
… “I am going to tell the true saints they all must be told they all will all pray the way I ask, and they all will all be in the true state of the true angelic sacrifice as well.  By this, I mean they all will be prepaDarkBlue to go to a true saintly place where they all will be kept till they are going to the true Heaven.  A true sealing will take place till they are given a place in Heaven, and I will tell them they will be taken to Heaven.  The true saintly place where I take all when they pass out of this world is the most sacDarkBlue, the most holy, the most spiritual of all in the true Holy of Holies, and this place is unknown to many.  And they have all the true needs to be met.  And this is unknown to the world.  And to many who have been told they can be in the True Arena to do My Holy and Divine Will, I am going to tell all this is a supernatural state in which all will be until I take them to Heaven, and then I will enable them to go to Heaven.  I will say this, I will take all to a true bliss when they take their last breath on Earth, and they say they will pray the way I ask, and all pray the way I ask.  The desire of My Heart will be to now say, all My dear children all must say they can tell all they will very soon see the true fallen world be in the True Arena.  I will say all must all say and pray the way I ask.  All must do as I ask.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin of The USA on October 7, 2017 at 03:40 Hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
I am going to say all My dear little children all must say they will all pray and pray, for the time is very short.  The true time I will take all up, the ones who have been faithful to Me.  And the ones who have not been faithful I will send them to the abyss, and this place will be for all eternity.  I have said more and more, there are many who do not believe in Me and who do not worship Me.  Many are idolistic, and they believe only in themselves.  And the way they believe I am the true Lord Thy God.  I have spoken. 
I will tell all they all must say they will all obey and do as I ask.  I will tell you the true time I will take you up to the new Heaven, and I will say we are leaving the true Earth as well.  I am going to say a wide array of the true same of the true evil will soon be in the air, the water, the earth, and many will die.  This will be very soon.  A foreign substance will be in the air, water, and on the Earth surface.  Many of My true children will die from the true chemical substance.  I will tell all they all will be in the true peril, and they all must all pray the way I ask.  The true saint has said there will be more and more of the true evil in the world to say all will all pray for all the true evil.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin of The USA on October 8, 2017 at 06:10 Hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
… “The true river will be overflowing to the fullest more and more.  This will be to tell all they need to pray to be baptized and say they are in the most holy and divine Name.  I am going to say now all will soon say they are in the true ways of Hell on Earth.  This will be the true way one can say they can be on the fallen Earth, and I will say all will all pray more and more.  I am going to tell all this.  I will say very soon there will be a powerful blast in the True Arena of the true angelic pathway.  Many will see the true evil in the true way.  All will all be in the true pathway of the true evil, and all will all pray the way I ask.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin of The USA on October 9, 2017 at 07:50 Hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
… “I am going to tell you the true saints all want to be told the true time they will all go to Heaven.  I will say now this.  It will be very soon.  And they will be taken up in the true safety nets.  The true safety net is in the True Arena in which I will take all up to the true holy place where there will be no more crying, no more of the true suffering, no more of the true challenges.  All will all be in the true safety net of the true angelic, and all will all pray the way I ask.  I want you to be the first to go to the mountain.  I will take you to tell all the true saints they all will be in the first ascension to go  up to the true holy mountain of Sinai.  There will be the true bloody battle of all.  I will say all must all pray the way I ask.  I am going to say all will all pray the way I ask.  All will all be in the true bloody battle to tell Me they will all do as I ask.”



A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen



cho bà Margaret  Durbin
tại Thành phố Evansville, Indiana, USA
vào ngày 2-9 / 10 / 2017



 <1>  "Tất cả mọi người sẽ thấy một sự trừng phạt thật sự sắp xảy đến và nó sẽ rất nghiêm trọng kinh hoàng ... - Tất cả mọi người đều phải cầu nguyện theo đường lối của Cha yêu cầu."
    <1> "Họ sẽ chuẩn bị đi đến một nơi thánh thiện chân chính, nơi mà tất cả sẽ được gìn giữ cho đến khi họ lên Thiên đàng  ... Nhiều người có thể ở trong Trận Chiến Thiêng Liêng để thực hiện Thánh Ý của Cha, ... Họ ở trong một trạng thái siêu nhiên cho đến khi Cha đưa họ lên Thiên đàng, ...- Rất sớm sẽ có một vụ nổ kinh hoàng ... Tất cả mọi người sẽ ở trong đường lối thực sự của sự dữ, và mọi người sẽ cầu nguyện theo đường lối của Cha yêu cầu. "...
   <1>“Cha sẽ đưa lên tất cả những người đã trung thành với Cha. Và những người không trung thành, Cha sẽ đưa họ đến những vực thẳm, và phải ở đấy mãi mãi đời đời... Có nhiều người tôn thờ ngẩu tượng,họ chỉ tin tưởng vào chính mình họ mà thôi... Tất cả mọi người đều phải nói chúng con xin vâng lời Cha và muốn làm theo Ý Muốn  của Cha."
   <1>"Họ sẽ được đưa lên trong những chiếc lưới an toàn. Lưới an toàn đích thực là ở trong môi trường Chiến Đấu Thiêng Liêng, trong đó Cha sẽ đưa họ lên và đưa đến một nơi cực thánh, nơi sẽ không còn than khóc, không còn đau khổ, không còn những thử thách nào nữa. Tất cả mọi người đều sẽ nằm gọn trong một chiếc lưới rất an toàn của các thiên thần, và mọi người sẽ cầu nguyện theo đường lối của Cha yêu cầu… Mọi người cần phải cầu xin để được chịu Phép Rửa và được mang một tên thánh... Chúng con đang ở trong những đường lối của Hỏa ngục trên Trần gian, môt thế gian đã ra hư hỏng đồi bại, cho nên Cha muốn các con phải cầu nguyện thật nhiều, và nhiều hơn nữa.
    <1> "Sẽ có một trận chiến đẫm máu thật sự dành cho  tất cả mọi người. Ý Cha muốn nói tất cả phải cầu nguyện theo đường lối của Cha yêu cầu.... Cha bảo rằng tất cả phải cầu nguyện theo đường lối của Cha yêu cầu.. Tất cả mọi người sẽ lâm vào một cuộc chiến đẫm máu thật sự để rồi họ sẽ nói lên cho Cha biết  họ muốn thi hành tất cả những gì Cha yêu cầu." (xem Matthêu 7 21-23)



Một thụ khải
trong Đức Kitô
Margaret Durbin
Người đánh máy
cho Thiên Chúa Cha,
Mary Agnes Kumar