10/25/17

MessagestoDoNguyen457-458

Important Message #457
from Virgin Mary, our Advocate Mother
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Saturday,
September 02, 2017, at 10:00am.
“My dear child,
I am Virgin Mary, your Advocate Mother of Love and Mercy. Today is the first Saturday, and I wish that all Catholic children should go to mass and spend at least 15 minutes to pray the Holy Rosary to mediate their life with the Christ, and if possible, have a confession as I have requested.
“My child, I need your prayers more than ever in order to pray for the world, because its sins are overflowing and many people of the mankind no longer practice their Christianity and they do not believe in God. Instead, they believe the power of the world that they have, such as money, fame, prestige, and so on…
“As you know, God has the power to turn the world upside down, and everything mankind has can be destroyed in a second by nature disasters that are happening now in USA (such as Harvey and Irma hurricanes) and wherever around the world.
“Please pray for those who lost their lives recently and for the recovery after the powerful hurricanes.
“Can you imagine how much suffering all the victims are going through now, and they have to confront with many difficulties in their daily lives because of that?
“For this reason, I urge you to pray for those who broke their hearts because of losing the members of their families and their properties.  Life is a fragile and nobody knows what is going to happen tomorrow. Therefore, pray always and be closer to God as much as possible. Love Him above all things, because as long as you still live in the world, you must pray for the safety of yourselves, your families at all times. And God loves those who pray to Him and ask His protection in every danger.
I also pray for all of you to continue to fulfill your goal, because of which He chose each of you in His plan for the salvation of souls.
 “My child, I asked you to carry the sacred pictures with you, because thanks to them, the evil ones cannot harm you.
“God bless you all, so do I, in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
“Virgin Mary, your Advocate Mother.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(October 25, 2017)


Important Message #458
from our God of Love
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Tuesday,
September 05, 2017, at 11:00am.
“My dear child,
I am your God of Love, the source of the everything you have. Especially, your souls are in My hands, and your bodies are protected from all kinds of the dangers of the perilous world.
“As you know, I thirst for love, and I love all My creation, because I have created them in My own image. But unfortunately, many people of the mankind failed to love Me; instead, they loved the realities of the world that satisfy their desires, but they have no benefits for their next lives. Indeed, I want to give them a lot of the blessings for their spiritual lives, so that they are closer to Me as much as possible. But only some of them believe in Me, and know how important it is to save their souls, and they never separate themselves from Me through their prayers, dedications, devotions and sacrifices to do the good things to help others as you do.
I am well pleased by your love, hope and faith. These things will lead you in the everlasting joys.
“Keep in mind that all must pass this world. But not many of them have their reward in Heaven. And the worst thing is that they will not make their reward on the way home, because they separate themselves from Me through their unbelief and have their own will against My will. They also break all My 10 commandments that I have established for mankind to obey and to follow My teaching.
“I know it is not easy to follow My way because it is full of the trials, sufferings and difficulties. However, I am God of compassion, kindness; for this, I will never abandon My children in their time of trouble, sickness and sufferings according to their circumstances. And I always embrace each of them, and I listen if they ask Me and pray for help. And I will help them to overcome their obstacles in their lives. But many of them do not believe in the power of prayers. For this, they become hopeless. Please pray for suffering people in the world.
“I bless you all, in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
“Your God of Love.”

Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(October 25, 2017)