11/3/17

UrgentMessages177



Serious & Urgent
Message #177
from God The Father

Important quote: “I will say now, all will soon be taken up, and the true saints will say they will all go to the true area of the true holy Mountain of Sinai very soon.  And this will be the only time they will say they are going."... "...all must say they will all be in the true lift."... "...and they all will all say they all will be going to the true holy mountain... All will be told the true angel gave them the true gift of the true angelic lift to the true holy Mountain of Sinai... I am going to seal all of the true saints when they all go to the holy place on the true holy Mountain of Sinai... I am going to tell all the true holy mountain will be the true place where you will give to all the true saints the true Holy Commandments of the true God, the true Heavenly Father."...”
Message from Archangel Gabriel to Margaret Durbin of The USA on October 26, 2017 at 23:10 Hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA
My dear child, I am your true Saint Gabriel, the true archangel.  I will say I will be very soon going to tell you the true way to go to the true Mountain Sinai, and I will say very much all will go as well.  I will say now, all will soon be taken up, and the true saints will say they will all go to the true area of the true holy Mountain of Sinai very soon.  And this will be the only time they will say they are going.  I am going to tell you, the true saint, all must say they will all be in the true lift.  The true lift will be the only time all will all say they all will all be in the true lift, and they all will all say they all will be going to the true holy mountain.  I am going to say all must tell you the true way they feel.  All must say how do they want to go.  I want to give to all the true angelic lift to the true holy mountain.  And I want to say all must all say they all will all pray the way I ask.  And all must all do as I ask. 
I am going to tell you the true time you will go up.  I will say you must be ready.  And I will say all must all be ready to go.  I am going to take you to the true holy sacred place very soon.  I am going to tell you the true sacred holy place will be the true place for all the true saints, and all the true children of the true God, the true Heavenly Father in Heaven.  I am going to tell you, and all the true children, all must say they will all pray the way I ask.  My child, the true saint will say all must say they all will all pray the way I ask.  I am going to tell all they all must say they will all pray the way I ask.  I am going to tell all the true saint will be in the true holy sacred place of the true holy Mountain Sinai.  I am going to say now all must say they will all pray the way I ask.  And all will all do as I ask.  I will say now all must all do as the true Heavenly Father is asking.  This is the only time He will reveal to anyone Who He is.  He will say He will be in the true lift as well.  My gift to all will very soon be given to each.  All will be told the true angel gave them the true gift of the true angelic lift to the true holy Mountain of Sinai. 
A host of angelic angels will come and say they will take all up to the true heavenly place where all will all say they will sing and praise Jesus Christ.  And all will all say they will be in the holy place where there will be no more sorrow, no more anguish.  And I will say all will all pray to Jesus Christ in the true, sacred, high, holy place on Mount Sinai.  I am going to say all will all say they will all pray the way I ask.  And all will all do as I ask, as well.  No more of the true saints saying they will do or say they will be in such a place to do what they want.  I will say they will tell all the true sanctuary will be in the True Arena.  I am going to tell you more and more of the true saints will all pray to the true Jesus Christ in the True Arena.  I am going to tell you all the true saints all must all say they all will all pray the way I ask.  And all will all pray the way I say.  Now, Margaret, you must now say you are now ready to tell all the true Saint Gabriel, the true archangel, has come to you and told you the true way all will soon go to the true holy high place of Mount Sinai and very soon.  A true saint will very soon come and tell you the true way to go to the true holy place of the true holy Mountain of Sinai. 
I am going to seal all of the true saints when they all go to the holy place on the true holy Mountain of Sinai.  I will say all must all come to the true holy place in Mountain Sinai.  I am going to tell all the true holy Mountain will be the true place where you will give to all the true saints the true holy commandments of the true God, the true Heavenly Father.  I will say now, all will all say they will all come to the true holy Mountain of the true holy place.  This is the true holy place unknown to any man.  All will all say they all will pray the way I ask.  Now I will say all must all pray and say they all will tell all the true Saint Margaret will soon tell them they will go to the true holy place on the true Holy Mountain of Sinai in the true Holy Land in the true saintly presence of the most high God.  I am the true Saint Gabriel, the true archangel, the true gift of all the true saints, and I will say all will soon see the true angelic encounter of the true focus of the true angelic choir come and sing.  Tell all they all have all the true angels in the true heavenly choir.  Tell all they are all going to be in their presence very soon.  This will be the true encounter with all the angels of all the true heavenly realm.  All my angels and saints will all say they will all pray the way I ask.  And all will all do as I ask. 
All will be in the true holy place on the true holy Mountain of the true most high God with the true Jesus Christ.  I am going to tell all my true angels they are to get ready to go to the true holy Mountain of Sinai in the true Holy Land where all must stay and pray, and they will all come to the true God, the true Heavenly Father in Heaven.  I am going to say all will all pray and sing praises to all my angels and to all the true saints, and you, Margaret, will say all must be in the true holy Mountain of Sinai.  I am going to tell all they all will all say they all will all be in the true holy presence in the true sanctuary to tell all they will all pray the way I am going to ask them.  Now, sing and say they are going to wait till they are being taken up to the true holy Mountain of Sinai.  I am going to take all very soon.”


A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen