10/24/17

MessagestoDoNguyen451-452

Important Message #451
from our Heavenly Father
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Thursday,
May 18, 2017, at 10:00am.
“My dear child,
I am your best Father, and of those who believe that I am the source of everything that they have.
“I am glad that you are closer to Me like never before, because you have proved how much you trust Me through  the work that you do for helping others, even though they do not relate to you.
“My child, there is nothing more important in this world than to save your souls because the souls never die, only the bodies do. However, their souls must be saved in order to be with Me in Paradise. And it is very easy to lose the benefit in Heaven as long as people still live in this passing world, because the temptation in this modern world have made people care about their satisfaction of the bodies, but they neglect their souls.
“For this reason, the fallen Angel is winning at this time and he has the power to control the people hearts and souls. Unfortunately, the living souls are blind to follow My way, because it is a narrow path on their journey home. Moreover, everyone must accept to carry the cross if I send to them whether big or small. It is the great gift to enter Heaven.
“My child, I know everything in people's hearts, because I am the authority of their lives and I expect everyone to respect My Holy Name as I am God. But sadly, some of them use My Name in vain when troubles come in their lives, instead of calling My Name for help. But they do another way as I said above.
“Keep in mind that I am God of love, mercy and generosity, but I am also God of justice for those who do not respect and acknowledge who I am. Amen, I am telling you the truth, My eyes are everywhere, and only Me, I have all the power to know what people do, either the good or the bad, and no one can escape in My judgment.
“I bless you all. Go in peace, in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
“Your Heavenly Father.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(October 22, 2017)


Important Message #452
from Mary, our Spiritual Mother
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Sunday,
May 21, 2017, at 11:00am.
“My dear child,
I am Virgin Mary, Mother of God and of all mankind. But unfortunately, it is not that everyone recognizes Me, and some Christians do not want to venerate Me as the Queen of Heaven and Earth as God The Father has crowned Me after My body and soul were taken into Heaven.
“My child, I give you thanks, included those who cooperate with you in order to save the world through your spiritual life which God instructed you to do His work of salvation, and you have responded to His call with love, dedication and best effort to reach out for those who do not believe in God or those who do not care about the salvation of their souls.
“As God said, His love for mankind is beyond your imagination, and His mercy is the greater than mankind’s sins.
“In fact, He has revealed His messages to His chosen messengers around the world, and He wishes all His children to follow His way to obtain the benefit for their souls, and to avoid the sins as much as possible, particularly for those who have sinned against His will by committing grave sins.
“My child, I remind you again, this month is the month of praying the Holy Rosary. When I appeared at Fatima, I requested that through the Rosary, many souls will be saved, because it is a great weapon against of the bad spirit who wants to harm souls, and to lead those who are living in sins without someone to offer them prayers and sacrifices, and they already lost on their journey home.
“For this reason, you must pray for your own family, even though they do not pray in the way you do. But God’s love and mercy will save them because the blessing will spread and pass it on. I also remind you to continue to pray for the unborn babies, because they must be baptized to wash away from the original sin of Adam and Eve. Besides that, pray for their protection when they are in danger of abortion.
“God loves you all, so do I, in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
“Mary, your Spiritual Mother.”

Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(October 22, 2017)