10/24/17

MessagestoDoNguyen449-450

To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Friday,
May 05, 2007, at 11:00am.
“My dear child,
I am your Beloved Father, the creator of everything; therefore, Heaven and Earth come from infinite power.
“Unfortunately, most people of mankind do not believe that I am the only one God and I have created them in My own image and likeness. Therefore, their souls are part of Mine. But sadly, they do not recognize it. They even worship other gods in their own belief. But their gods are their own imagination and they come from nowhere. They do not exist and never exist.
Woe to them, those who worship their own gods. They will never see Me in their next life. But it is too late for them to believe who I am, the giver of life. For this reason, I really want all My children to believe and acknowledge that I am their only God and the Savior of their souls.
“My child, I love all My children because they come from Me, even though they do not love Me as they should (but not all). Can you imagine how blessed you are, because you believe in Me with all your heart and soul, including others. I am God, but My heart is so easy to please through your love, faith and hope. Especially those who are close to Me through their spiritual life, I will never abandon them, and I will help them to go through their journey home.
“Keep in mind that everyone is different, and no one has the same mind and thoughts. Therefore, do not expect your loved one to be like you. For this, your job is to pray for them, and they will get My attention because I love those who pray and believe in the power of prayers.
“Amen, I am telling you the truth, the only way to communicate with Me is to pray, to talk to Me as the best Father of your life, and I will give you anything you ask as long as it does not harm your souls.
“I also urge you to go to the traditional mass, the only mass that I have established, and no other mass nurtures your souls and earns the immense blessing for your eternal life.
“I bless you all, I give you My peace.
“Your Beloved Father”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(October 22, 2017)


Important Message #450
from Mary, our Advocate Mother
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Sunday,
May 14, 2017, at 10:00am.
“My dear child,
I am Mary, your Advocate Mother of love and mercy. I bless you all for helping each other to fulfill God’s mission of mercy to save souls, especially those who lost their way to go home.
“For this reason, keep moving forward. I am your guide and I will help you to go through the path of salvation. I know it is not easy to believe that God has come down from Heaven to make a His plan to save the world, and He wants to change the face of the Earth as many thousands years ago when people lived in harmony without the technology as this current time.
“As you know, the world is in peril due to its sins. In fact, the wrath of God is overwhelming at this time, but His love for mankind beyond your imagination. In fact, He wants to save many souls as much as possible by extending His time, and He prefers forgiving to punishing. But sadly, many people do not recognize it until God pours out His anger to the world on one of these days. And if that happens, everyone will be shocked in a state of the fear. And you can imagine how much suffering the people will go through, because the force of the nature will destroy many places, even people will lose their lives and their properties.
“For this reason, all must prepare in your home sacred images, such as the pictures of God, of the Holy Family, Sacred Heart and My Immaculate Heart, of the angels and saints, including blessed candles, holy oil, the rosary and some dry or canned food, in case you cannot go out to buy to survive, including your pets. In fact, no one can predict when it happens, only God knows.
“For this, stay away from this passing world and focus your life to serve God in your spiritual life, and to pray unceasingly for the good of your souls, your families, as well as to help others.
“God bless you all, so do I, in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit
“Mary, our Advocate Mother”.

Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(October 22, 2017)