10/24/17

MessagestoDoNguyen453-454

To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Friday,
June 02, 2017, at 10:00am.
“My dear child,
I am your Spiritual Mother. I thank each of you for continuing to help each other for saving souls. It is your goal and the privilege that God has given to all of you in this world.
“As you know, the world is the full of sins, and this generation is the worst, because many innocent unborn the babies were murdered and their souls are in Limbo to wait for being baptized before their souls will be taken in Heaven. Therefore, they need the people’s prayers for them.
“But unfortunately, there are many Catholics who do not know it. In fact, they assume that all the souls of the unborn babies go straight to Heaven, but they do not understand that all God’s children must be baptized in order to wash away from the original sin of Adam and Eve. For this reason, whoever believes in God must follow the sacraments of the Church in order, and they must know it, especially in the Catholic Church.
“My child, I urged you to pray for those who do not know about the souls of the unborn the babies. Please pray for them, and God will help them to know how to pray for all those little souls, because most of people think that the unborn the babies are innocent, therefore, they would go to heaven right away, but in reality, they do not.
“My child, each unborn baby is a gift from God. For this, they are so precious in His eyes and He is very sad to see they suffer in the hands of stone heart doctors and nurses who commit this terrible crime around the world.
“For this reason, God will pour out His wrath upon the world on one of these days. As He said, He is holding His anger as long as He can at this time, because His mercy is the greater than mankind’s sins, but the world is in danger any time.
“My child, My heart is full of sorrow to see many living souls not know how dangerous it is to lose their souls in this modern world, because there are so many temptations which lead people into sins, especially those who have no one to pray for them.
“God bless you, so do I, in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(October 27, 2015)


Important Message #454
from God of Love
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Thursday,
June 8, 2017, at 10:30am.
“My dear child,
I am your Heavenly Father, the giver of your life and the source of everything you have.
“Can you imagine how much I love the world, and how much more I love you because of your dedication, best effort and self-sacrifice to serve me as I have entrusted My great plan into your care? In fact, you please Me more than you can imagine, because there is nothing more important in this world than to do the work of salvation.
“For this reason, all your good work will be repaid in your next life, even in this life, I bless each of you tremendously from My loving heart, and I have all the power to protect you from many dangers. Especially, I do not allow any of My enemies to harm you as he wishes.
“My child, the longer the world lasts, the more souls will be lost on the way home, because of the temptation is always there and mankind loves the world more than their souls, and because they only see what they can see and enjoy their life as much as they can, but no one has not seen the real Heaven and the real Hell in the next world. Even though, I also have revealed for some of them who have died and come back to life, but they have been allowed to see only a small part of the real Heaven and the true Hell. In other words, no one in this world has seen the whole Heaven or the terrible fire in Hell.
“My child, all must suffer before they passed this world in one way or another way for the good of their souls as purification. Therefore, only the narrow path is the way to enter Heaven because it is not easy, it is the way of the cross.
“However, I am God and I know exactly how heavy it is to carry the cross that human can stand. In fact, I have a big cross and others have small crosses, it depends on mankind’s situation.
“Pray and look toward Heaven, which is your real home and true happiness
“I love you all. Go in peace, in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.

Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(October 27, 2015)