9/1/17

MessagestoDoNguyen447-448

Important Message #447
from God The Father
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in HoustonTexas on Wednesday,
April 19, 2017, at 8:30am.
“My dear little child,
I am your Heavenly Father, the giver of everything you haveYou know how much I love you. In fact, I chose you as an only Vietnamese in the USA to carry My great mission to save the world. And you have gathered all the revelation which I have let you know in order to alert mankind to believe who I am and to detach itself from the world in order to come back to Me. Otherwise, their souls will suffer in the everlasting life.
“My child, how unique you are! As your Holy Mother Mary has told you before, you are a librarian, because you keep all the messages from Vietnam until now, and so far, you have done a marvelous job in your spiritual life.
“For this reason, I am well pleased by your love, faith, and you put them into action. Keep in mind that the privilege that I have given to you, no one has. As I said above, you are the only one male to handle My plan with My power over you. Otherwise, you would not be able to do things in the way you have done. In other words, I am using you for My mercy toward mankind.
“As My Son has told you, all must follow His way of the cross as He did before. However, you are only human; therefore, your body cannot bear too much pain and suffering. Besides that, I know your limitation, therefore, I will never give you more then you can bearJust offer all the pain and discomfort which you are going through now, and I will take away. Keep in mind that your physical pain will release many souls in Purgatory, especially those who love Me and whom I love as well.
“My child, you will be okay. Be strong and I will reward you. I want you, My special child, to be perfect. Therefore, you have to go through the purification in the same time to save souls.
I will take away your burden. Trust Me; all things are possible to Me. I love you more than you can imagine.
“I love you all, and I bless you, in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
“God The Father.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
HoustonTX 77207

http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(August 18, 2017)


Important Message #448
from Mary Queen of Peace
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in HoustonTexas on Wednesday,
May 02, 2017, at 10:30am.
“My dear children,
I am Mary, your blessed Mother. I bless each of you from My Immaculate Heart. As you know, May is the month of the Holy Rosary. I will be crowned through the universal Church, and many children are praying the Rosary as the dedication to honor Me as the Queen of the Holy Rosary.
“For this reason, I encourage you to pray the Rosary as much as possible and offer for your families, the living and the dead. Moreover, pray for the sinners of the world, the unbelievers and all kinds of sinners who continue to hurt God by their lack of faith, love. The most terrible sin is to kill the innocent unborn babies who are so precious in God’s eyes. They also suffer tremendously for being aborted every second around the world.
“I also remind you: do not forget these babies in your daily prayerseven though they are innocent, their souls, after their bodies are murdered, must stay in Limbo in order to wait for being baptized before God takes them into Heaven one by one. And many of them must be purified from the original sin committed by Adam and Eve. It is God’s Law that no one can enter Heaven without baptism.
“For this reason, please pray for them and those who want to become Catholic. I know that some of you always pray for unborn babies. In fact, God allow their souls to come to your dream in order to remind you not to forget to pray for their souls. And they appear in your dream like infants in person, because God makes all things possible, and He also reminds you to pray for them when they come in your dream.
“Keep in mind that when you pass this world, you will see all those who relied in your prayers. And in return, they also pray for you. For this, pray as I ask, and make up for those who do not pray, especially, for your own families because God’s mercy will save their souls, and He will protect them in this world from all kinds of dangers.
“God bless you all, so do I, in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
“Mary Queen of Peace.”

Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
HoustonTX 77207

http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(August 18, 2017)