4/9/17

MessagestoDoNguyen431-432

Important Message #431
from God The Father
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Thursday,
December 22, 2016, at 9:13am.
“My dear child,
I am your Heavenly Father, the giver of your life and everything you do. Keep in mind that without My inspiration and motivation, you would not be able to write a word. This is My confirmation for you to remind you that My sacred words are in your thoughts, and you have the potential to do so; because I use you for Do Nguyen, to confirm with him as well. Moreover, each of you holds a big role in My plan for the salvation of the world.
“My child, I know sometimes you confront the trials and problems in your daily life, and each of you has different issue (circumstance), because you are very close to Me, and My enemy hates you. Besides that, He knows that My desire is to gather souls to Me before something happens either coming from Me or humanity such as war.
“This world has so much trouble nowadays due to mankind’s sins and the worst thing is that many children of faith in Roman Catholic Church do not want to follow the traditional Mass as the way I have established before My beloved Son Jesus to go up to Heaven in memory of His love, sacrifice, passion to save the living souls and it is My biggest desire to see all the believers to come to the mass to prove their love, faith to Me through the true mass. They do not know how much they please Me, and I have an unspeakable joy to see anyone of them come to My Heaven on earth.
“Amen, I am telling you now, they love God in return to how much I love them by sacrificing My only Son Who suffered, died on the cross for the benefit of everyone’s soul.
“For this reason, pray and continue to journey home, your faith is the key to Heaven. And pray for others as well.
“Can you imagine how many souls will be saved, and the rest will be condemned to Hell. This is a serious matter that one must take care of one’s soul. And a very important thing is to recognize Me as Who I Am, the Judge of living souls and the dead.
Thank all of you for serving Me. I am your God, the Best Father.
“God The Father.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(March 20, 2017)


Important Message #432
from Mary, our Spiritual Mother
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Sunday,
December 25, 2016, at 10:00am.
“My dear child,
I am your Heavenly Mother and I love each of you very much. As you know, without God’s grace, you would be an ordinary child of God’s children. But you have received a tremendous grace from Heaven among the chosen ones in His plan to save many living souls as He wishes at this time. God’s chastisement will come in this generation to purify the world, because its sins have a big impact between God and humanity.
“For this reason, I urge you to pray every day the Rosary, the Chaplet of the Divine Mercy and the rest of your devotion, because the grace of your prayers will distribute to those who need the most of God’s mercy; and the members of your family are the first ones to receive the blessings but many faithful children do not know it.
My children, being Catholic, you must pray unceasingly because God listens to you when you pray, and He helps you to stay away from sins and to overcome the obstacles in your daily lives, and you need God’s strength to endure in all circumstances.
“My child, as long as you still live in this world, do not worry about your future. Trust in God’s love and mercy as you love Him. Do not let anything decrease your faith, because the reality of the world such as money, temptations, luxury. These things will separate you from God, This apply for every one.
“My child, continue to pray and fulfill your mission and I will help you on your journey home. Sooner or later, you will see the face of your Heavenly Mother, and take My Immaculate Heart as your refuge. Do not fear when you pray to Me. I will never leave you without My help.
“God bless you all, so do I, in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
“Mary, your Spiritual Mother.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(March 20, 2017)