3/20/17

MessagestoDoNguyen429-430

Important Message #429
from Mary, Queen of the Holy Rosary
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas, on Sunday,
January 15, 2017, at 10:00am.
“My dear child,
I am Mary, your Advocate Mother, and I pray for all of you as well as your family. As you know, you are God’s chosen child among others in order to help the souls who do not believe in Him, and those who believe but do not keep His commandments and break His law. They act against His will in this modern world where many people are living in advance and worship the luxury of the world.
“It is very sad to see God’s children out of His sight due to their sins. For this, God’s enemy who is the leader of sins (=the fallen Angel) is in control of the sinful souls. Moreover, his power will lead these living souls into the gate of Hell, because they are the followers of the bad angel, and their dark heart has no God. In other words, their souls already belong to the leader of sins.
“My child, I encourage you to pray for the world, no matter how bad it is. It is God’s creation.  Especially, pray for the conversion of sinners. And it is up to God Who can touch the stone hearts and bring them back to Him before they pass this world. As you know, after death, it will have no hope and salvation for those who do not repent their sins and receive God’s mercy of forgiveness.
“My child, as long as you still live in this world, pray unceasingly for the safety of yourself and your family. In addition, your prayers also help other souls, the living and the dead, because God loves those who pray, and He will spread the blessing for those need His mercy the most. For this reason, believe in the power of prayers, especially the Rosary, Chaplet of the Divine Mercy and so on…
“God bless you all, so do I, in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
“Mary, Queen of the Holy Rosary.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207

http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(March 19, 2017)



Important Message #430
from God The Father
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas, on Saturday,
January 21, 2017, at 9:00am.
“My dear child,
I am your God of love and mercy. I love you all for doing a great thing for souls in spite of their sins. For this reason, I am using each of you to act against the work of My enemy who is working hard to gather the living souls in his side through many sins which has created in this modern world.
“As I have said before, the things of the world are perishable, and everyone must pass this world sooner or later. For this, it doesn’t matter how rich or poor people are, their bodies will return to dirt when the souls depart from the bodies. And the question is where they go, Heaven, Hell or Purgatory. These are the answers for their destination. But sadly, there are not many people who prepare for souls in order to receive the merit in the everlasting life. Many living souls do not want to believe that their souls belong to either Me or My enemy.
“My child, I am alive as well as My bad angel. In fact, he is in control of the power of the world, because the sins of mankind are over My limitation. For this, they add more power to him and he can create more sins in order to harm souls as much as he wants. For this reason, you must believe that this world is getting darker because they (mankind) worship the realities of the world through anything that can make them happy in this life and satisfy their desires as much as they can.
“My child, be grateful and thankful for you are not one of them, because you have received for your soul the treasure that is to love Me above all things through your prayers, good work, and Holy masses. That is the key to gain Heaven.
“I bless you all. Go in peace.
“God The Father.”

Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207

http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(March 19, 2017)