3/9/17

MessagestoDoNguyen427-428

Important Message #427
from God The Father, God of Love
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas, on Friday,
December 16, 2017, at 10:00am.
“My dear child,
I am your loving Father, God of all good things and the source of everything you have. As you know, I love those who have faith in Me and believe My love for them as an infinite and everlasting love. It is only Me Whom they can rely, hope and trust, because I can solve their problems and difficulties, and I can turn things around. Indeed, with My infinite power, I can make all things possible.
“My child, you are My beloved child among the chosen ones. Besides your love for Me, you have offered everything you have in order to help the living souls to be saved through the work that you do. You do not know how much you pleased Me when even one soul is saved, because it is part of Mine. So, I do not want any soul not to be saved.
“For this reason, you must continue to do your work no matter what is going to happen to the world, because you have My permission to do so. Trust Me and put all your hope in Me, and I will never put you down. I am the King of all kings, and My Majesty will never end, unlike the kings and queens of the earth, who only represent the reality of the world. And when they pass this world, their power will go like their bodies which will return to earth, because anything relating to the earth will not belong to the eternal life. After their souls leave their bodies, there will be nothing to hold back.
“My child, I am glad that you do not pray to have all the luxury of the world as others who put the world on the top of their desires, and they cannot think who I am. Moreover, they forget that, without Me, the world has no light.
“My child, as I have said, the things of the world are perishable and temporary. For this, look toward Heaven, it is your true home and happiness. But sadly, many people cannot do it because they do not care about their souls. I let everyone to have a free will, whether they choose Me or their own interests. If they choose their interests, they will not belong to My world in their eternity.
“I bless you all, in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
“God The Father, God of Love.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207

http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(February 23, 2017)


Important Message #428
from Mary, The Mother of Jesus
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas, on Thursday,
January 12, 2017.
“My dear children,
I am Virgin Mary, your Spiritual Mother of love and mercy. I love you very much, and I appreciate you for helping each other to fulfill God’s mission to save the living souls as He desires. Even one soul is saved, he is very happy, because it is a part if His likeness and He does not want to destroy any soul in a fire.
“My child, Heaven, Hell and Purgatory are for real, but no one in this world can feel the suffering while their souls are going through. In fact, the fire of Hell and Purgatory have the same degree, but for those who are fortunate to stay in purgatory, it doesn’t matter whether it is a short or a long period of time. It depends on their purification to clean their sins in the past when they still lives on earth and their sins are forgivable. Therefore, they must suffer until their souls can be taken to Heaven, and most of them were released on the first Saturday or first Friday of every month as I promised to those who had devotion to the two hearts. And you cannot imagine how happy they are to be united with God, Saints, Angels and their loved ones who went ahead of them.
“In contrast, the souls who are in Hell will suffer and continue to suffer, because they have no hope. Besides that, they have no one to offer mass or pray for them, but there is nothing they can do when their souls are in Hell.
“My child, nothing can be compared with the pain and suffering through the fire. As you know, the fire on earth is only mind to compare with the real heat in the after-life. It breaks My heart to see souls suffer. For this, do not forget a day to pray for those who will be able to see God, and they depend on your prayers, including the unborn babies even though they do not suffer as the souls in purgatory, but they are in a dark place to wait for baptism in order to go to Heaven.
“God bless you all, so do I, in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
“Mary, The Mother of Jesus.”

Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207

http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(February 23, 2017)