2/23/17

MessagestoDoNguyen425-426

Important Message #425
from God The Father
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas, on Saturday,
December 10, 2016, at 10:00am.
“My dear child,
My grace remains in you. I am your Heavenly Father, God of love and the provider of everything you have. Indeed, I filled your home with full of blessing, and you will never run out of food or the thing you need.
I love each of you beyond your imagination because you acknowledge Me, Who I Am, the Creator from nothing into everything, even your body, it is part of Mine. But unfortunately, in this modern world nowadays, mankind lives in advance. Therefore, most of things they are using now through the technology and they become lazy, and anything from nature is replaced by machine. For this reason, the technology is good in some way, such as for transportation and communication, but it is bad for many living souls, especially for young adults. Because of that, the leader of sins, who is My enemy, has created so many temptations in order to harm souls through many activities. The consequence is to lead many souls into hell.
My dear children, you must believe that Heaven, Hell and Purgatory are for real, and no one can escape My judgment in their next lives.
“For this reason, I have come down from Heaven in order to gather all My children in My side and help them to recognize Me as their God and the best Father of all mankind, in spite of their sins and their failure to love Me as the way I want them to be.
“Keep in mind that none of My chosen children will be lost on their journey home, because they obey My words and follow My instruction through My revelation. I Myself protect them and help them from the snare of My enemy who is roaming around the world to get the stained souls.
You cannot imagine how many sins mankind commits every day. It is over My limitation. For this, My wrath is overflowing. Pray and believe so that you and your loved ones will be saved.
“I bless you all, in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
“God The Father.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207

http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(February 14, 2017)



Important Message #426
from Mary, our Mother of love
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas, on Tuesday,
December 13, 2016, at 10:00am.
“My dear child,
I am your blessed Mother. I am also your advocate Mother in order to help you at the time of your trial, difficulty that you confront in your daily life.
“Keep in mind that you do not have a true joy and happiness in this world until you reach Heaven, where you will able to see the face of God, the Saints and the Holy Angels. The best thing is that you will be free from anxiety, fear and uncertain future as the way you live on earth.
“For this reason, you must be strong in all things and persevere in your belief and pray unceasingly in order to go through the obstacle of your life, because when you pray, God will listen and He will take care of your circumstances.
“As you know, God is very close to those who trust Him. In fact, He will never abandon His faithful children who pray to Him all of the time, and He knows everything in their hearts.
“My child, never decrease your faith and always have hope in the Lord. The time on earth is short, but the time in Heaven is endless. For this, keep moving forward. As I said before, God loves you more than you can imagine, and He also wants you to be happy no matter what your situation is.
“My child, you will never be alone. In fact, God is watching over all His children and He will allow none of His enemy to harm you, and you have His protection in many ways.
Pray and continue to pray as much as possible, because it is a blessing for yourself and others, especially for whoever you want to pray for. Surrender everything in His hands and He will take care of the rest.
I am the Queen of the Holy Rosary, for this, when you pray to ask Me for help, I will assist you and you will be okay. Do not worry. Trust in God and rely on My love.
“God bless you, so do I, in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
“Mary, your Mother of love.”

Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207

http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(February 14, 2017)




A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen