2/18/17

UrgentMessages171

Urgent Message #171
from our Heavenly Father

Contents: “My dear child, I am now going to say all My dear children will soon have a new name, and I will say this is the true new name I will give to each one of them."... "My child, I will say I want you to tell all the true churches they are now to hold a candle light vigil all around their church, and this will be to prevent any evil from entering their sanctuary.”...

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin of The USA on February 4, 2017 at 09:57 Hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
“I am your true Heavenly Father in Heaven.  I have come.  My dear child, I am now going to say all My dear children will soon have a new name, and I will say this is the true new name I will give to each one of them.  I will say they will know their new name, and they will all say they will know they have a new name.  I will say they must all be prepared to be told their new name.  I am going to tell each one they will soon see the true Jesus Christ… I am going to say the new name will be inscribed on their true forehead, and I will see their new name on it… Many will say they have a true new name.  I am going to tell each of them they all must all prepare by saying they will prepare to be in the state of grace when I tell them their new name.  I have said; I will say again and again.  I will prepare each of them to be in the true sanctuary.  I will secure each of them when I say they have a new name.  I am the true Lord Thy God.”  (Margaret Durbin found a reference to this new name in Revelation 2:17.)


Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin of The USA on February 5, 2017 at 08:03 Hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
“My child, I will say I want you to tell all the true churches they are now to hold a candle light vigil all around their church, and this will be to prevent any evil from entering their sanctuary.  I will say they must be in the true procession when they do this, and they must ask Me to forgive all their trespasses, and all their true adversaries as well.  I am going to say all must all say they will all be in union of the true united, and all must all say they will all do as I ask.  And they must all say they will all form a true, united, and holy procession as well in my most holy and divine Name, Jesus Christ.  I am the true Savior.  I am the true Holy Redeemer.  I am the true, holy and Blessed Holy Trinity.  Now is the True New Time.  I am going to be coming and very soon to the fallen Earth.  




A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen