12/23/16

MessagestoDoNguyen413-414

Important Message #413
from our Loving Father,
God of Love and Mercy
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas, on Monday,
October 11, 2016, at 11:00am.
“My dear child,
I am your Loving Father, God of Love and Mercy. Indeed, I am using each of you in My plan, to help other souls who are also My children but they do not acknowledge Who I am, and they love the world through the material things. In fact, many of them work very hard to gain the world, but they lose the grace to earn the benefit for their eternity.
“For this reason, I am here on earth, and I come down from My sanctuary to be with you in spirit, in order to strengthen your faith through the work that you are doing and continuing to do as I desire. And at the end, My victory will arrive on earth. However, the world must be purified in order to bring back souls to Me. They must believe that I am the Only One God and that there are no other gods. And they must worship Me as they should, because I am above everything in their lives.
“My child, please continue to do My mission and focus on what you do, because you are chosen among others. Therefore, you are much busier than others, and I am glad that you obey My will as well as you try your best to obtain your goal. Keep in mind that My Holy Providence protects you in any minute of your earthly life, because My enemy will try to stop you. But with My grace and inspiration, you become stronger, and you will never want to give up your mission. This is the special grace that I have given to all of you. It is a seal of My mercy.
“For this reason, I continue to pour out My Ocean of mercy upon each of you. Do not be afraid of your future. Whatever is going to happen to the world, you are covered with My love, and I am always with you. Even though you do not see Me, My Spirit will never let you suffer in the hands of My enemy. Love one another and take care of each other to fulfill your mission in this world.
“I bless you all. Go in peace.
“Your Loving Father, God of Love and Mercy.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207

http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(December 18, 2016)


Important Message #414
from Saint Joseph
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas, on Thursday,
October 20, 2016, at 10:00am.
“My dear child,
I am Saint Joseph, the protector of the Universal Church and all families, especially of those who are devout Catholics and acknowledge Me as the Foster Father of Jesus, as well as the Chaste Spouse of the Blessed Virgin Mary.
“On behalf of the Heavenly Father, I encourage all of you to look forward  to Heaven, and to keep up with your faith through your spiritual life, because you all must go to see God in Heaven, and you will be reunited with your ancestors, families, relatives who have gone ahead of you. That is why you must be strong in your belief and have hope in God as He said that He would never leave your side or abandon His faithful children, and His messages were the truth. As a matter of fact, He is present in your life, and He showers each of you with many graces and blessings. And the most of all is the privilege of receiving His Son, Sacred Host in which He has given to sacrifice His only Son Jesus to the world in order to earn the eternal salvation.
“For this reason, continue to link to each other as a chain that cannot break, and to work as a team as long as God’s authority is over you, His love and power remains in you. And He makes sure that you are safe in many ways, because the world is full of sins and the falling angel is working very hard along with His agents in order to get the souls of those who mock God, curse, use His name in vain, and act against His will to do their own will.
“As you know, this world has so many temptations through all kinds of seductions, and it becomes more advanced through human creations. For this, most of mankind does not want to obey God’s commandments anymore, because they cannot resist all the temptations of the world. For this, God’s wrath will strike the world on one of these days. And little by little, the world will be collapsed by the power of catastrophes.
“Pray and believe. God bless you, so do I, in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
Saint Joseph.”

Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207

http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(December 18, 2016)