12/13/16

MessagestoDoNguyen409-410

Important Message #409
from our Heavenly God The Father
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas, on Monday,
September 26, 2016, at 9:50am.
“My dear child,
“My grace remains in you and in those who believe in My way of the truth. As I have said, I am here on earth in order to help those who are in bondage. They must give up their sins and come back to Me before My anger pours out upon the world and My mercy turns into punishment, especially for those who do not believe that I am their God, the giver of everything they have and the Judge of theirs souls.
Pray and never give up your goal, no matter what happens to the world. Just stay away from it, do not attach yourself to material things like those who worship the world through all kinds of entertainments. You can name them and those who are so greedy to make money and do not care about their salvation of their own souls.
“My child, I desire that many living souls will be saved, even one sinner. I am very happy because I have created all mankind with My own image, and each of them is part of mine. For this, I do not want any one to be separated from me, no matter how bad they are. I would rather forgive them than punish them. But they must repent of their sins before their souls leave their bodies, because after death, they can do nothing for the benefit of their souls.
“My child, I wish you were able to imagine how much I love My children, even though many of them never believe who I am, but believe in other religions! They will be sorry when their souls reach to their destination.
“I am ‘Who I Am’, the Only One God of Heaven, Earth and under the Earth. Trust Me and love Me above all things, because I am your everything. Indeed, all the blessings which you have come from Me. And the more you thank Me, the more I will bless you. Bow down your head and receive My blessings. Go in peace.
“I bless you all, in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
 “Your Heavenly God The Father.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207

http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(November 18, 2016)



Important Message #410
from Mary, our Spiritual Mother
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas, on Wednesday,
September 29, 2016, at 10:30am.
“My dear child,
I am Mary, your Spiritual Mother. As you know, Heaven is your real home and everlasting place that God has prepared for those who belong to Him in this world through their faith, hope and love. And the most important is to take care of one’s soul, and to love God above all things in order to obey His commandments and to avoid sins as much as possible.
“Unfortunately, in this generation, many people do not care about their destination, about whether they will be able to see God or never have the chance to get out of the horrible place. In that place, they must suffer for their eternity, and no one can save their souls, unless they have asked God to forgive their sins before their souls leave their bodies. It’s because God’s mercy only applies for the living. After death, it will turn into His justice and punishment.
“For this reason, the longer you live in this world, the more you must pray and be closer to God as much as possible through the Holy Mass that you attend. The mass must be a true Tridentine one, that is the only mass that God had established for all His faithful children before Jesus went up to Heaven. And it must be the same as the order of the true Holy Sacrifice of Jesus through His sufferings, death and resurrection. And God is well pleased to see all His faithful children come and worship Him wherever the Mass is celebrated on Earth. It is as a Heaven on Earth because the whole Heaven surrounds the altar with the Holy Trinity.
“My child, How blessed you are, because you gain an immense blessing for your soul, and it is a credit for your next life. It is also for everyone who believes in this privilege of the Tridentine Mass. As God said, without this mass, the world would be gone, because it has no sun, and there is nothing existing without God’s presence.
“God love you all, so do I, in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
“Mary, your Spiritual Mother.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207

http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(November 18, 2016)