11/18/16

MessagestoDoNguyen411-412

Important Message #411
from Mary, Mother of Mercy
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas, on Sunday,
October 02, 2016, at 6:30pm.
“My dear child,
I am Mary, your advocate Mother. I pray for all of you constantly, and I protect you from the snare of God’s enemy.
Today is My feast of the Holy Rosary. Especially in this month of October, there are many faithful children on earth who pray the Rosary in the way I ask when I appeared at Fatima in order to attain peace for the world, the conversion of sinners, and to help those who need most God’s mercy, as well as those who are in purgatory and all the people in your prayer intention.
“As I have said, the Holy Rosary is the most powerful weapon against the bad spirits who want to attach God’s faithful children, especially those who love God and dedicate their lives to serve Him through their spiritual lives.
“Fortunately, God does not allow any of them to harm His faithful children, even though sometimes they must confront with trial, tribulation and difficulties. But God always helps them to overcome the obstacles in their daily lives, because all must carry the cross, whether big or small, in order to be called God’s children on their journey home. It is also the purification for the souls.
“Pray, My children, each of you is My beloved, because you believe that I am the Mother of Jesus and also your Spiritual Mother. For this, be faithful to God and love Him with all your hearts and souls. Keep in mind that you will inherit God’s Kingdom, and Heaven is your real home in your next lives. For this reason, keep up with your prayers and good work. God has chosen each of you in His plan to save the souls of those who are less fortunate because they do not prepare to save their souls in this world, and they will suffer in the next life. That is why My message asks you to pray for the conversion of sinners.
“God bless you all, so do I, in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
“Mary, Mother of Mercy.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207

http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(November 18, 2016)



Important Message #412
from Saint Joseph
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas, on Saturday,
October 8, 2016, at 8:45am
.
“My dear child,
I am Saint Joseph, the chaste spouse of Blessed Virgin Mary. Today, I am giving you this message in order to remind you that each of you is God’s chosen child to help others who are in danger for the salvation of their souls, because they have no one to pray for them.
“For this reason, continue to help each other to fulfill your mission in this world and later on. When you pass this world, you will be rewarded. Understand how important it is to obey God’s command as He desires to save souls as much as possible before it is too late, because no one knows when he or she will pass this world. Therefore, all must take care of their souls and love God above everything in this world, because only God can give you anything, even your life.
My child, on behalf of the Holy Trinity, I want to thank to each of you for doing the great job to save the living souls, and for helping the souls in purgatory, and for praying the Holy Rosary and offering mass for your loved ones who have gone ahead of you. In fact, you can offer daily masses for them when you attend, because the Holy Mass and the Rosary are the great privilege to offer for the living as well as for the dead.
I am the Foster Father of Jesus. I have lived my entire life on earth to take care Mary and Jesus in poverty. Even though Jesus is the Son of God, He lived among the people of humanity for 33 years in order to fulfill God’s will and to give mankind an opportunity to see Him in the everlasting life.
“For this reason, He wants to give His messages for the world to know that He is alive, and that all must find the way to come back to Him and give up their sins when His ocean of mercy still pours out upon any living soul.
“God bless you all, so do I, in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
Saint Joseph.”

Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207

http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(November 18, 2016)