11/18/16

MessagestoDoNguyen407-408


Important Message #407
from God The Father
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas, on Saturday,
September 10, 2016, at 8:30am.

“My dear child,
I am God The Father of all mankind. I wish all My creation loves Me, and adores Me in the way you do. As you know, I can touch all hearts in order to convert them to Me and to love Me above anything in this world. However, I let people have their own choice and free will. And it is up to them whether they have light in the everlasting life or they have no light and live in darkness due to their sins because they neglect to take care of their souls when they still live in this temporal world.
“My child, I love My children so much in spite that they failed to love Me as the way they should be. As I have said before, if one soul is saved, the whole Heaven will be very happy because they can see the joy on My face. Even those who passed this world but must be purified in Purgatory due to their sins in their life are the good souls and they will be able to see Me in Heaven. For this, they rely on those who are praying for them to be free from the purification by praying the Rosary, offering masses, reciting the Chaplet of the Divine Mercy and doing anything that can help them. For example, you can sacrifice your good work and so on. And in return, they will never forget their benefactors who prayed for them. Even they pray for the people on earth and their prayers as effectively as the saints in Heaven, because sooner or later, they are among the saints.
“I am happy for those who know My words and apply to help souls, because they earn indulgence for themselves as well. And when they pass this world, it will credit back for their souls. This is good news for those who pray in the way I ask.
“My child, do not pay much attention about the world. Just focus your life to serve Me.
“I bless you all, in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“God The Father.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207

http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(November 18, 2016)



Important Message #408
from Mary, our Lady of Fatima
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas, on Tuesday,
September 13, 2016.

“My dear child,
I am the Lady of Fatima. I have come to help you in God’s plan in this modern world in order to save the living souls. Pray for the dead, for the conversion of sinners, especially for those who blasphemy to mock God or who worship their own god in different religions.
“As you know, the Almighty God is the only one who is the creator of everything in Heaven and Earth. But sadly, nowadays, most of mankind only believe in the reality of the world which they can see, touch and smell. Besides that, the people of this generation care so much about money, power and luxurious things, even though they do not need because they have enough to survive in their daily lives. But they are so busy to seek for the material world. The more they have, the more they want to have. They do not think that all things they have will return to earth, and there is nothing for them to hold back.
“My child, God’s enemy is working very hard to create many temptations through the technology of the world, because he knows how to get the living souls and guide them into his way.
“For this reason, all My faithful children who pray the Holy Rosary daily must pray constantly in order to protect themselves and their families from the trap of their enemy. Through the Rosary, many souls will be saved, especially those that you want to pray for, even though they do not pray for themselves. It is a powerful weapon against the bad spirit in the world who seeks for the ruin of souls.
“This message is a remind about how powerful the Holy Rosary and the Chaplet of the Divine Mercy are, along with others prayers of your devotion. The Rosary is also the chain that never breaks, and the ladder to climb up to Heaven. So, you must pray with faith, hope and love.
“God bless you all, so do I, in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“Mary, your Lady of Fatima.”

Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207

http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(November 18, 2016)