11/10/16

MessagestoDoNguyen405-406



Important Message #405
from God The Father
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas, on Sunday,
September 04, 2016, at 10:00am.
“My dear child,
I am your God of love, the giver of everything you have. I bless you all for helping each other as I desire to save the world as much as possible before My second coming to purify the entire world.
“I know you tried your best in any minute of your life to fulfill your goal that I have entrusted into your care. In fact, sometimes, people turned away from you and they rejected to receive the revelation through the messages which you have been doing for. Amen, I am telling you now, you have already the credit to Me, and so, no matter whether they reject or accept your good work, I am pleased with your faith.
“My child, you are My very special child. I embrace you in My heart. In fact, I have come to bless you while you are sleeping in order to give you strength and to fill your heart with My love, because without Me, you have no motivation and inspiration.
“Just think about how blessed you are among the chosen ones. You have Me, you have everything. I can help you to obtain your goal, and you and you always receive My blessings that I continue showering upon you and your family.
“Keep in mine that My love is everlasting, and only in Me you can put your trust. I am your holy providence and I know when you need My help, such as in your temporal and spiritual needs, because you still belong to the world. Sometimes, you also have a bad time, but do not worry. I am the Mystic God and My spirit is always beside you among My holy angels.
“My child, anything you do for Me will be returned to you later on. At this time, you only work and think how to do better so that more people know about My revelation and understand it. For this, I will send My blessing to fill up your money and I will make all things possible for you to be patient and perseverant until the end.
“I bless you all, in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“God The Father.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207

http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(November 11, 2016)


Important Message #406
from God, our Heavenly Father
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas, on Wednesday,
September 07, 2016, at 4:00pm.
“My dear child,
I am your Heavenly Father, the best Father of mankind, especially for you and those who love Me, obey My commandments, and follow My way of the cross on their journey home.
“I continue pouring out the ocean of My mercy upon each one of you. Keep in mind that I am your God, and with Me you will never be alone. Even though you do not see Me, I am truly present in your lives.
“My child, I have come down from My Kingdom in order to save those who are in bondage, no matter how sinful they are, because they all are My creation. I am a part of their bodies because they are My own image and likeness.
“As you know, this generation of mankind has created many technologies by their own power and many bad things against My will with the help of My enemy, such as cloning, transgender, test tube babies, and much more. Those things are absolutely unacceptable in My eyes. But unfortunately, they do those things against My will, My power, and I am very sad to see human beings act against God’s nature through their technologies.
“My child, the world has a big impact between Me and humanity. For this, your part is to stay away from this modern world, to avoid sins as much as possible, because I am the Judge of the living and the dead. And no one can escape My judgment on one of these days. Moreover, Heaven, Hell, Purgatory are for real. But sadly, no one who is still alive in this world can see the reality of Hell where many souls suffer beyond your imagination, and they will never see My Holy Face in Heaven, because they have chosen their will to follow the way of sins according to what they have done in their life time. Pray for the conversion of sinners.
“I bless you all, in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“God, your Heavenly Father.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207

http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(November 11, 2016)