12/30/16

MessagestoDoNguyen415-416

Important Message #415
from our Beloved Father, God of Love
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas, on Sunday,
October 22, 2016, at 10:30am.
“My dear child,
I am your beloved Father, God of love and the authority of everything you do. Keep in mind that, without My permission, you cannot think a word. As a matter of fact, you have been writing My messages, since I gathered you together with those who are chosen in My plan as I desired to let mankind know that I am their Best Father. No matter how sinful they are, and in spite that many of them reject Me and fail to love Me as the Only One God, I love them beyond their imagination, because I have created them to be born and to enter the everlasting life.
“For this reason, you must continue to fulfill your mission in life. As I said before, My words are the truth and sacred. For this, each of you must take care of My messages. They are the treasure for souls, and later on, they will pass on from one generation to others, and so on.
“My child, I know sometimes that you wonder when you will stop writing. Amen, I am telling you now, the Holy Spirit is working in you. Otherwise, you would have no inspiration and motivation to write even a word as I said above.
“My child, trust Me and continue to follow your heart because I am in control. This message is applied to all of you. For this, you must pray for My grace that continues to pour out upon you, and pray for the strength and perseverance until the end, because only I know your future, and your life on earth is up to Me, your fate is in My hands.
“I am the invisible God, but trust Me. I am always with you, and I bless each of you, protect you wherever you go. For this, love Me above all things. I can make everything possible to you. My light is shining upon your way toward Heaven, and it will lead you all on the way home.
Love one another and help each other to be called My faithful children.
“I bless you all, in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.”
“Your Beloved Father, God of Love.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207

http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(December 25, 2016)


Important Message #416
from Mary, our Spiritual Mother
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas, on Saturday,
October 29, 2016, at 8:45pm.
“My dear children,
I am Mary, your Spiritual Mother of love and mercy. I love each of you very much, and I cover you under My blue mantle.
“As you know, God’s enemy is getting stronger and stronger, because of the sins of abortion around the world harm many unborn babies in every second. Those innocent babies are helpless, and the terrible act of humanity continues to hurt them. Moreover, the unborn babies have souls and bodies, for this, they have feelings.
I am very sad to see many of the unborn babies were murdered while they still develop in their mothers’ wombs. It is so sad that it is what the devil wants, because each killed baby adds power to him. For this reason, God’s wrath is overflowing at this time. And it is very dangerous for the world because it must be purified through the power of nature, and many disasters will happen as a warning sign for people on earth. He is alive and He wants mankind to give up their sins and knowledge who He is and that He is merciful and powerful. He knows everything in each person and He wants to save all mankind’s souls, in spite of their sins and their failing to love Him as they should.
“For this reason, love God above all things, especially in this modern world where there are so many temptations that satisfy the body but harm the souls excessively. Moreover, love can do everything, because if someone loves God with all heart and soul, he or she would not want to displease God, but avoid sins as much as possible.
“For this, I encourage you to be closer to God as much as you can in order to gain an immense blessing for your souls. And the only way to save your souls is to pray, sacrifice and accept the way of the cross if God sends to you. Sooner or later, God’s children must accept to carry the cross in order to be purified before entering the everlasting life.
Pray unceasingly for the good of your family and others. God bless you, so do I, in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
“Mary, your Spiritual Mother.”

Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207

http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(December 25, 2016)