10/31/16

UrgentMessages169

Serious & Urgent
Message #169
from God The Father

Important Quotes:...They all must all go to the true highest area where they will be protected.   I am going to show them all the true oceans everywhere will soon be in the true destructive way.”.


Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin of The USA on October 17, 2016 at 02:17 Hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
“My dear child, and all My dear little children, the time has come now to say all My dear little children all must all pray to say they all must all be in the True Arena to say they all must all go to the true highest area where they will be protected.  I am going to show them all the true oceans everywhere will soon be in the true destructive way... the true way to say they all will all be told that they all should all listen to My messenger.  She has been instructed to tell all this is about to take place now.  Many will lose their lives, and they will say they will all be in the True Arena.  To be in the True Arena is to say they all should all remember what I have told all... My child, I am going to say all must all say they will all come to Me to say they all will all prepare to go to the nearest high ground and very soon.  My child, will you tell all they all must all prepare to see the true oceans everywhere come to a grueling existence in the True Arena, and this will be very soon?...


A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen