11/4/16

UrgentMessages170

Serious & Urgent
Message #170
from God The Father

Important Quotes:Many will flee all the true oceans and all the lands, and all will say they will be safe when they try to leave... An awakening must be made known to all, and this must be to harness all in  the True Arena... The true disaster will be to say all My true saints everywhere will send many things now to be in the true oceans, and they will say they are all in the true harm of the true ocean as well.


Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin of The USA on October 19, 2016 at 12:05 Hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
“The true children of Mine will soon say they have to prepare.  This will be to alert them of an impending disaster.  They all must all prepare to go to another relief area destined to be for their best interest as well.  I am saying they all must all prepare to be in the true unsafe environment.  Many will say they will have to go to another place to live.  And they will have to prepare to be in the true unsafe environment as well.  I am going to tell all they all must all prepare to go very soon.  They all must say they all should all leave their unsafe area where they now live.  I am going to show the whole world I am their true God, their true Heavenly Father.  I will tell all they have disobeyed Me many times.  And they all must say they will now do as I ask.  Many will say they have not been bad.  But I will say all must have the just punishment, and the just told they all must be in the True Arena to do as I have commanded, and do as I have always asked now and forever and ever.”  

 “I am going to say the cry of the true grief stricken will see the true anguish tell all they have not been in the True Arena to be told I am the true God, the true Heavenly Father in Heaven.  I will say all must all say they all should honor and pray only to Me.  Many will say now they all should all come to Me to pray, sing, and honor only Me.  I am going to say now I am going to show all the true world is not theirs.  It is Mine.  I am going to show all the true world will never be theirs.  I will show all the true world is the true Son's and the true world is the true existence of the true gift I give to all of them.  I am going to show all the true gifts I gave to them.  I gave to show them that they need to use them when they need them and to be in the true existence of the true world.  Many will flee all the true oceans and all the lands, and all will say they will be safe when they try to leave.  But, I will say they all have not been obedient.  But I will say I will save some and others I will not.  I have told many this.  I will no longer reach out to them in these perilous times.”... 

 “An experienced swimmer will say he has been told to go to the nearest high ground, but he may not find any place to walk or to be in the true high ground.  I will say go to the nearest exit, then I will make one for you, and you must go.  I will say now go.  And then I will say you will tell all they all must all pray the way I ask. .. An awakening must be made known to all, and this must be to harness all in the true arena.  And all must come to Me to do as I ask... Go in peace to say all must do as I ask.  And all must all become the true guidance counselors I want them all to be from now on.”  

 “I am your true Heavenly Father in Heaven.  I will guide all in the coming time when they say they need Me.  I will be near to help them when they say they will praise only Me now and forever and ever... An underlying current will be to say a very strong current to say when they see the true airship come, and the true saint will say all must all pray the way I ask... The true disaster will be to say all My true saints everywhere will send many things now to be in the true oceans, and they will say they are all in the true harm of the true ocean as well.”

Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen