10/8/16

MessagestoDoNguyen401-402

Important Message #401
from Mary, our Spiritual Mother
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas, on Sunday,
August 14, 2016, at 10:00am.
“My dear child,
I am Mary, your spiritual Mother. I give My special blessing from Heaven to all of you, because today is My Assumption feast day.
“I am happy because of you and those who know about the Tridentine Mass which is celebrated with reverence to honor the Holy Mass in memory of My Son Jesus Who is the Redeemer and Savior of the world. And God is well pleased with the way His children express their faith and worship Him in the way that He wants them to do. It is the great privilege for the living souls as well as the benefit for the dead.
“My child, it is the most important thing to come to receive the tremendous blessings for yourself and your family. The mass is surrounded by the saints and angels of Heaven on Earth. It is the treasure for souls, and also the greatest gift from God who wants to give all of His faithful children the benefits of getting into His Kingdom. But sadly, there are not many faithful who come to receive the blessing.
“For this reason, He has come down from Heaven in order to choose each of you to work like a team to help those who do not know about the privilege of the Tridentine Mass and those who go back to attend this mass. God is very happy about them.
“For this, talk to people whom you meet if they are Catholic. Try to let them know: there is nothing on earth that can compare with the privilege of the true mass, whether people believe or not. But there will be an answer for them later on. As you know, God love all His children no matter how sinful they are but He wants to save them all.
“For this, your daily prayers are also part of saving souls. In fact, the more people pray, the more souls will have the benefits, especially praying as much as possible the Holy Rosary and the Chaplet of the Divine Mercy, which are, as the faithful should know, the basic of their prayers, including other devotions. The Holy Rosary is the powerful weapon to drive the bad spirit away.
“God bless you, so do I, in the Name of The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit.
 “Mary, your Spiritual Mother.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207

http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(October 04,2016)



Important Message #401
from God The Father of all mankind
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Wednesday,
August 17, 2016, at 11:00am.
“My dear child,
I am God The Father of all mankind. I love each of you very much and I bless you with My peace, joy in your heart.
“As you know, no one in this world who can do a great thing that I do for you, because I have created you as My child, and I desire you to love Me, to embrace and trust in Me completely as a baby in its mother’s arms. I know how weak you are, even though you made mistakes like others, because I understand that you still belong to this world and there are many things that make you attached to them.
“Amen, I am telling you now, all the beauty and luxury of the world will be destroyed in a minute by My power through the nature, and it will turn into a disaster that no one can control or prevent. In fact, it already happened in some places. It is also My warning to mankind that I exist. They must be aware that those things happened as the result of mankind’s sins, because  most of them do not want anymore to recognize who I am, the Creator and the giver of everything they have.
“My child, I am not happy to see many people lose their homes and their properties be damaged because they are the victims of sins. For this reason, pray for those who are struggling to live because their lives have changed, and they are going through many difficulties. For this, do not forget to pray for their needs in your prayers, and I will take care of the rest.
“My child, there is nothing in the world and mankind can hold back, because I am in control. For this, pray for the safety of your family, and always ask Me to protect them from many dangers of the world. My heart is full of love and mercy for those who beg My mercy. That is why I want you to love Me and to give yourself to Me as a remind that you are My little child and I carry you in My arms when you need Me the most. But mankind does not understand that they all are precious in My eyes, but their sins make them out of My sight.
“I bless you all, in the Name of The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit.
“God The Father of all mankind.”

Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207

http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(October 04,2016)