10/2/16

MessagestoDoNguyen399-400

Important Message #399
from God The Holy Spirit
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Friday,
August 05, 2016, at 4:30am.
“My dear child,
I am God The Holy Spirit, the guider of your soul and of everything you do. For this, I ask you to pray to Me every day of your life, in order to have My wisdom, and so that I will direct your spiritual life, for which you have received the gifts of love, faith and perseverance in all things.
“As you know, without My guide, you could not focus yourselves to do things for God, because somehow and someway, you could be tired with your heavenly work, such as receiving messages and other tasks in different roles from each of you. Especially Do Nguyen carries the big role which is to do and to prepare many things in order to put them together and distribute them to those who believe or not. God has revealed all the messages in order to bring back souls to Him as much as possible before He purifies the world through natural disasters, because He would rather destroy the world than let souls not be saved.
“For this reason, this generation will confront many difficulties no matter how modern it is. And the more humans live in advance, the more sins will occur, because mankind is very weak in nature unless they give up their sins and sacrifice themselves to avoid sins. But unfortunately, there are not many people who choose the narrow way on their path of salvation.
“My child, do not be confused like others. You must continue to help each other to fulfill God’s will. He only selected those He loves so much, because He knows how much you love Him and want to be His faithful children among others. He knows all you need and He cares for you more than you can imagine, and He is very close to each of you.
“For this reason, He will never put you into shame or into difficult situations. But in return, you must keep up with your faith and He will take care of the rest.
“I love you all, in the Name of The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit.
“God The Holy Spirit.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207

http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(September 25, 2016)


Important Message #400
from our Heavenly Father
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Thursday,
August 08, 2016, at 10:30am.
“My dear child,
Keep moving forward and persevere until the end. Keep in mind that your body here belongs to earth, but your soul is in My hands. And I am in control of everything you do.
“For this reason, do not give up your hope. Have faith in Me. I am the best Father of all mankind, especially of those who love and follow My way of the truth in order to be saved.
“As I have told you before, when My chastisement comes, it will be too late for mankind to recognize Me. Then, My mercy will turn into punishment on those who live their own way against My will. They do not want to believe that their souls will be in a terrible place where no one can imagine how big sufferings that the souls must confront will be. No body being still alive has experience about the sufferings until the soul leaves the body.
“My child, remember that after the death, the souls will have three places to stay after they confront with Me Who am the Judge of their souls. For this, Heaven, Hell and Purgatory are for real. As you know, no ones want to go to Hell because they will be separated from Me forever. And there is nothing I can do to help them and to free their souls, because it is their choice when they are still alive. They would rather ignore My commandments, do their own will, and have all the fascinations of the world than follow the narrow way. They do not take care of their souls as they should.
“My child, the life on earth is very short, and no one can predict the future or hold everything back. Therefore, praying and taking care of one’s soul is the most significant thing for human beings, because all must go through the narrow way of the cross in order to be called God’s children. It is the only way to see Heaven.
“I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“Your Heavenly Father.”

Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207

http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(September 25, 2016)