9/8/16

MessagestoDoNguyen397-398

Important Message #397
from Our Merciful Mother
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Sunday,
July 31, 2016, at 9:45am.
“My dear child,
I am your Merciful Mother. I love you all for doing a great thing for God in order to spread His messages to the world; in spite that mankind does not want to acknowledge who He is. This generation of mankind is full of sins and lack of faith.
“My child, I know you want to do more than you can, because of your strong belief and perseverance in everything, even though your body has limitation of movement, but your heart is full of love for God. Therefore, you have offered all you have, both spiritual and temporal things, to serve God with all your strength.
“As you know, you are holding a very important task that God has entrusted His will to your care. Can you imagine how precious you are in God’s eyes? In other words, the treasure of the world cannot be compared with the privilege that you have. However, you do not understand why you are chosen to be in His plan among others. But there is one thing that I want to let you know, it is that everything you do is God’s purpose, and His Will will be done. Some things just happened in you life as miracles. In fact, He has saved you several times in the past, because His enemy hates you and wants to harm you in order to stop you to do the work of salvation. But he could not do anything to destroy you, because God’s power covered you and protect you from all kinds of dangers. For this reason, this is a critical time and extremely dangerous time for all His creation because His wrath is overwhelming and this world must stop being against God’s will. But unfortunately mankind is falling asleep and they do not believe that the chastisement is coming in this generation. For this, pray constantly and always pray for souls, the living and the dead, because God wants His children to be saved.
“God bless you all, so do I, in the Name of The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit.
“Our Merciful Mother.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207

http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(September 8, 2016)


Important Message #398
from God, Our Heavenly Father
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Tuesday,
August 02, 2016, at 11:00am.
“My dear child,
I am your Heavenly Father, God of love and mercy. I want to thank to all of you for continuing to do the work of salvation, because of which I have guided you in My path on your journey home.
For this reason, I encourage you to put all your efforts to follow your hearts. Keep in mind that I am in control of everything you do, and I have the power to help you, no matter how busy you are in your daily lives. But you are always have My strength and motivation to attain My will. And at the end, I will reward you for accepting My words and helping each other to work as a team in My plan.
“My child, as I have promised you that I will never leave you side or put you into shame. Indeed, My blessings are poured out upon you from the ocean of My mercy. Moreover, I love those who believe in Me and call Me by the name of the Father and put all their trust and hope in Me. Keep My commandments, live the way that I want them to be, and avoid sins as much as possible and stay away from temptations of this sinful world.
“My child, be happy and thankful for whatever you have, because I am the giver and the authority of your life and death. For this, surrender yourselves completely to Me. Trust Me as a baby trusts in its mother’s arms. Your part is to believe and not to stop fulfilling your goal. Amen, I am telling you the truth: you cannot trust mankind and whoever is related to you, except your loved ones, and depends on the relationship with your own family. But you can completely trust Me Who can read your mind, know your heart, your desire, your wish. I can give you anything you need as long as it is not against My will, especially everything good for your spiritual life.
“I bless you all, in the Name of The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit.
“God, your Heavenly Father.”

Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207

http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(September 8, 2016)