9/8/16

MessagestoDoNguyen395-396

Important Message #395
from God The Father
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Sunday,
July 24, 2016, at 8:45am.
“My dear child,
I am your Heavenly Father. I bless you all for doing a great thing for Me. As you know, I have come down from My Kingdom, where you will see My Holy Face in person after your mission on earth is fulfilled. And I have prepared for those who love, have faith on in Me, and follow My way of the truth in order to be saved from the snare of My enemy. This one is the creator of dead sins in this world against My law, My commandments, and of anything that can harm mankind’s souls.
“My child, I continue to reveal My love through My messages, in which I want mankind to know that I exist whether they believe or not. It is My love for them. And all must repent of their sins before My mercy will turn into My justice. For this reason, you continue to do your work and I will take care of the rest and I have the power to do so. Keep in mind that My words are sacred and they will last forever. Even when you pass this world, but they will remain on earth to pass on to many generations because I will restore the face of the earth as the way I have created it for mankind to live in peace, harmony, prosperity and well-being.
“However, before that happens, this world nowadays must be purified because the sins are uncontrollable and most of mankind does not want to receive Me anymore. Moreover, they worship fame, money instead of Me, and they want to gain the power of the world to satisfy themselves. But they forget what is going to happen to them tomorrow, because nothing in the world can be preserved, and no one can escape My judgment for their souls. For this, those who are blessed stay away from this trouble world and take good care of their souls and be ready for their next lives.
“I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit.
“God The Father.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207

http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(September 6, 2016)


Important Message #396
from Our Loving God
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Wednesday,
July 26, 2016, at 10:30am.
“My dear child,
My light is shining upon your souls, and My Spirit is always with you in order to guide you in My way on your journey home.
“Keep in mind that each of you is My servant in this world, and I have poured out My grace upon each of you. For this, you will never be out of My sight, because I am in control of everything you do.
“My child, the longer you live, the more you will feel how much I love you through your spiritual lives. Especially to do your heavenly work, you follow your heart to fulfill your goal as My great mission to save the living souls who have gone ahead of you, including the members of your family, relatives, friends and benefactors, because without your prayers, they will stay in purgatory longer to purify their souls before they go up to Heaven.
“Fortunately, those are the blessed ones because they will be able to see Me and live with Me forever in Paradise. But in the other hand, there are many souls who are suffering in the fire of hell, because they were the followers of the bad angel who is the creator of sins to trap many living souls in their path. Their path is full of fascinating things of the world for their free choice. Because of their weakness, they fall into the temptations of the world in this time of darkness, confusion. They make the world turn into violence, because it comes from the plan of My enemy.
“Pray, My child, and believe that I am the giver and the best Father of all mankind, especially of those who obey and follow My way and are strong in everything. Do not be afraid of anything. I will never let something happen to you without My permission. Keep in mind that My eyes watch over you wherever you go.
“I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit.
“Your Loving God.”

Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207

http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(September 6, 2016)