8/30/16

UrgentMessages168

Serious & Urgent
Message #168
from God The Father

Important Quotes:They all must pray this prayer:  "I am the true saint.  I am the true servant.  I am going to serve no one other than my true Heavenly Father in Heaven, and no one will say to me, 'I am He,' other than my true Heavenly Father in Heaven.


Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin of The USA on August 29, 2016 at 01:55 Hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
… “They all must pray this prayer:  “I am the true saint.  I am the true servant.  I am going to serve no one other than my true Heavenly Father in Heaven, and no one will say to me, 'I am He,' other than my true Heavenly Father in Heaven.”  And this must be told to all.  They all must all come to Me and say they will tell no one they will honor them or pay any allegiance to them in any kind of way at all.  I am their true Heavenly Father and I will say all must all be done according to My holy and divine Word.”

“My child, I want you to tell all there must be true unity.  They must have a true alliance to My most Sacred Heart, and they must say they will pray the prayer that I gave to you.  Soon the true enemy will say he will control all in the True Arena, and this prayer must be prayed.  All must say and pray the way I ask.  A silent word must be told to Me.  (Margaret says the silent word may be 'Jesus.')  I will say all must all pray this.  All must say they will call on Me when they need Me.  I am going to say the true prayer must be prayed every minute they have and they must say they will all pray the true prayer.  I am the true Sacrifice.  I will tell the true enemy that he will never be the true gift that the true God, the Heavenly Father, has to give to them.  He must leave all alone and tell each one that he can be of no good to each one of them.”


A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen