7/2/16

UrgentMessages167

Serious & Urgent Message #167
from God The Father

Important Quotes:A true destructive volcano will soon be the worst in the history of the world, and many will see this very soon.  I am going to say the true saints all will all say this is the worst of its kind.  And all the churches will all close soon afterThere will be no more of the true Roman Catholic churches... I am going to say all must say they will all pray, but the true city of the true faithful will be destroyed.  And there will be very many who will never have a church or a home to go to any more.  I will say you must tell all this must be known to the whole world, and many will soon see the true destruction of the true Faith that I gave to the true LeaderMany will say they have all the true faithful in the true leadership.  I will say, 'No, not at all.'  There will be the true Jesus Christ Who will lead them to the true Faith, and this will be very soon.  I have said many times I need a true Leader to say they all will be in the True Arena.  I am going to say this will be to tell all they will all see the true destruction in the true city of the true country of the true faithful.”...

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin of the USA on June 24, 2016 at 03:51 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:

 “A desolate city will need many to be in the True Arena to pray the way I ask.  A true country will soon see the true destruction in the true northern part of the world.  This will be between two rivers and this will be the true destruction of a true holy city.  And all will say they will all pray, and they all will say they will all do as I ask.  Many will say they have been warned, and they will say they have been told.  I will say all will all say they have had the worst in their lifetime.  Many will perish, and none will say they can be in the True Arena to pray.  I have told all this will be the last time; I will say it will be the last time, to ask them to pray.  I will say I am going to give to all the true Faith.  There will be no other.” 

 “Many will say they will try to flee.  Only one way to go will be the true way on the true river by the true area of the true given in the True Arena.  I will say a true saint has the true way to the true river.  He will direct them to be on the true river.  I will say soon this will take place.  There will be many to say they have fallen in the hands of the true devil.  I will say all have not listened to Me tell them they must pray the way I ask.  Now, I will say all must all be done.  When I say it is finished, I will say it must never be again.  I will say a true saint will say she will give to all the true prayer book.  A true angel will say they have no place to go or any place to hide.  All will all say they will all be in the true isolated and the true grip of utter destruction.  I will say a true fate will be given to millions, and this will be very soon.  I am instructing my true messenger to tell all this will occur very soon.  Many will see the true river rise, and they will see the true ash come all over the land.  And this will be between the two riversThis will occur on or around the true feast day of a little saint who was martyred for the Faith.  He will say he will come for all of them.  I am the true God, the true Heavenly Father.  I have said many will see the true destruction of the truest landmark in the whole world.  And I will say I will give to you all the true victims.  And all will say they will all pray the way I ask.” 

 “I have said I will tell you the true fate of all the true churches, and this will be to say all will all be destroyed in the true action of the true worst kind of action in the world, deadliest, and the most destructive of all in the whole world.  I am going to soon tell you this is coming.  I will soon say there will be one to say they are preparing to go to the true higher ground.  But, I will say no, there will be no safe refuge anywhere.  A marginal area will have a volcanic eruption and when this occurs there will be a true eruption of similar effects to take place near the holy site of the true memorable place of the true holy Catholic Church.  And I will say all must all see the true eruption of the true holy Catholic Church.  Many will say they will flee, but they will not be able to go anywhere at all.  Many will say they are all doomed.  I will say a lot of the people will never be told they are in danger.  This will be in the true area of the true isolated incident.  A true destructive volcano will soon be the worst in the history of the world, and many will see this very soon.  I am going to say the true saints all will all say this is the worst of its kind.  And all the churches will all close soon afterThere will be no more of the true Roman Catholic Churches.  And there will be no more of the true saints saying they will pray to end all the true atrocities that have been committed.  I am in charge.  And the true fate of millions will soon come to be in the True Arena.” 

 “I am going to say all must say they will all pray, but the true city of the true faithful will be destroyed.  And there will be very many who will never have a church or a home to go to any more.  I will say you must tell all this must be known to the whole world, and many will soon see the true destruction of the true Faith that I gave to the true Leader.  Many will say they have all the true faithful in the true leadership.  I will say, 'No, not at all.'  There will be the true Jesus Christ Who will lead them to the true Faith, and this will be very soon.  I have said many times I need a true Leader to say they all will be in the True Arena.  I am going to say this will be to tell all they will all see the true destruction in the true city of the true country of the true faithful.  I am going to say all will say they will all pray, but they must ask Me if they can go to the true holy Mount Sinai in Jerusalem.  I am going to tell them this:  I will secure for them a true place in the true holy mountain.  Many will say this is the end of the era.  I will say all will soon see the True Arena, a mass of tell-tale lies, and all of it will be in the hands of a truly unbelievable liar, and this will be very soon.  I am going to show all they should have all prayed, and they will tell Me they all will do as I have asked.  This must be told, and very soon.  This must be scripted to all who will listen and made very clear.” 

 “I am going to say the True Little Saint, Who was a martyr, will say He is the true Savior and He will say He has come for all of them.  Many will soon see the true destruction of the true evil in the true country.  A forced event will take place, and then a true eruption will occur in the highest of the true volcanic point of the true crater of the true city of the true country.  An eradicator will be told he has been the true evil, but I will say the answer is the true evil was never stopped, and now all must all be in the true destruction.  Many will say they will be told that they will not leave, and I will say they all will perish in the true natural disaster.” 

 “I am going to say this:  I will tell all they all must prepare to go into the true safety net of the true Heart of My only Son Jesus Christ.  I will say all must all say they will all pray the way I ask.  Never again will I say this.  I will say once more, one will see the true evil and tell all this is the end.  I will say I will give one the true evilThis one will say here we are in the true evil.  And I will say this will be very soon.  I am going to say now all will be given to you, Margaret, very soon.  And you must pray and say this is the true way we all should pray the way I have asked.  I am going to say all must all say the true gift will be told to say this is the true saint, and I have come to ask all to all pray the way I ask.  Many will say they must do as I ask.  And I will say all must be accomplished, and all will all be accomplished, as I am the true God, the true Heavenly Father in Heaven.  And the true Kingdom of the true Heavenly Realm will all open for all who have been faithful to the true heavenly Faith.  My child, do you want to be in the true destruction of the true Faith?  I will say you must go to the true holy city, and this will be very soon.  Many will go when I say it is all over, and they have no church to go to.” 

 “I am going to say a midnight sky will be in the true destruction, and all will be asleep and tell Me they will never see the true doom and gloom of the true evil.  Many will say they will all pray the way I ask.  In the wink of an eye, I will show all the world I am the true Lord their God.  I will tell all they are never going to betray Me again.  I will reserve them the true right to say they must do as I ask, and they will never pray and tell Me they will all come to Me to do anything at all.  I will say all who will perish will never focus on the True Saint.  He will never see their face or their true features at all.  Many will pray, but there will be no one to say they have the true Faith in any church ever again.  I will establish my Own church once again, and this will be very soon.  This will take place very soon, and all will all say they have no place to go to any church.” 

 “An alienated country will be to blame for the true destruction, and I will say all must know I am the true Lord their God, and they will say I am not the true destroyer, but I will say I have all the power in all the world to start or end anything at all.  The true end of the true city in the true country will never be the true end of the true Faith.  I will tell all this will only be the beginning of the true Faith.  I will establish once again (the true Church) when all pray the way I ask.  A true saint will say no, not at all.  But, I will say this will be, and all will see the utter destruction in the true holy city, the city once known as the truest, most holy in all the world.  Many will say this is only a tale of woe.  I will say no, it is the true saints who need to know of the true fate of millions.  A true fate will be known all over the whole world, and this will be very soon.  Many will say they will pray.” 

 “I will say a natural plan has already been in the making, and all will all see the true disaster happen.  I will say all must pray to be in the true sanctuary of My only Son Jesus Christ.  And all will all say they will all pray the way I ask.  Many will say this is the true destruction, but I will say a lot was already destroyed when the True Saint gave the true Church to the true evil.  And many will say they will never be the same.  I will say I will tell them they must say they will all pray the way I ask.” 

 “Many will say there is the true story.  I will say all will come to be in the true sanctuary, and many will say they will have all prayed the way I ask.  This true fact will soon be made known in the true world, and many will say they have the true facts.  Many will say this is a well known fact, and all will say they will tell each other the true mountain had a true collapse.  And there will be more in the true area of the true destruction.” 

 “An earthquake will soon take place in the true great city where all will all perish.  This will soon come to be, and all will be unprepared to go anywhereIt will occur in the true USA near a beautiful city that was once known for all the true fur tradingThis is the oldest city in the true USA.  Many have said this will be to say they will all come to Me to pray the way I ask.” 

 “I will say you can begin to do the next task.  This will be to tell all they all will soon see the true Savior tell them they will soon be asked to save their souls for the coming event.  And they all must say they will have a personal relationship with My true, only, Son Jesus Christ as well.  A kind hearted friend will say do you know what you have told all, and you must say you do what you are told, and that is what you say.  Many will say they will know the true Gift Giver.  He will tell all they will all be in the True Arena.  I have all the true saints in the True Arena, and all of them will now all pray the way I ask.”


SPECIAL NOTE FROM MARGARET DURBIN:   “God Our Heavenly Father does not want any words changed or added in His messages.  This applies to all the messages He has given to me.”




A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen