6/27/16

MessagestoDoNguyen381-382

Important Message #381
from God The Father
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Wednesday,
June 01, 2016, at 10:30am.

“My dear child,

 “I am your Heavenly Father, the God of love and hope. I bless you all from My loving heart. As you know, if one soul is saved from the fire of Hell, amen, I am telling you the truth, there is nothing to make Me happier than saving souls, especially those who have lost their way to go home because of the temptations of the world that lead them to go to the wrong path. They are slaves of sins.

 “For this reason, I must do something to rescue those who are in the hands of My enemy, by the purification, so that mankind recognizes Me as the powerful God and they will see many disasters happen, such as tornados, earthquakes, tsunamis, etc. Even strong winds can damage people’s properties in a second, and many people will suffer because of losing homes. Actually, I do not want to see My children suffer in varieties of natural disasters, but I have no choice. I would rather make their bodies suffer than their souls. I have created human beings in My image and likeness, therefore, I do not want to destroy their souls in their next life. If so, My image will be destroyed in them, because each one of humanity is a part of Myself.

 “This generation has gone too far, and the next one will be worse, because the sins of the world will add the power to My enemy. And the more power he has, the more souls will be in his hands, and they belong to him forever in a place that no one can imagine how hot the fire of hell is to burn their souls. And the worst thing is that they belong to that place forever, and they will not be able to see the light of the afterlife.

 “My child, I know, it is not easy to follow Me, because you must confront with many hardships, trials, adversities from this world. But do not worry. Do your part and I will take care of the rest. I love you all.

 “God The Father.”

Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207

http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(June 26, 2016)


Important Message #382
from Mary, our Merciful Mother
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Saturday,
June 04, 2016, at 6:30pm.

 “My dear child,

 “I am Mary, your Spiritual Mother. I thank each of you for continuing to follow God's way and help each other to fulfill your mission. You are chosen to save living souls, as well as to pray for the dead, because when their bodies leave their souls, there is no chance to pray for themselves any more. Especially those who have no relatives to pray for them must stay in purgatory longer. Fortunately, they are still blessed ones, because they will be able to see God until their time comes to finish their purification.

 “For this reason, they rely on people on earth who pray the Holy Rosary and make sacrifices for them. And sooner or later, their souls will be taken into Heaven, especially those who were Catholic devout souls who believed in God and had a devotion to the first Friday or first Saturday of the month as the promise: All the faithful who go to confession, attend Mass, receive the Holy Communion as usually as possible, will have the insurance of salvation for their souls.

 “My child, I love those who venerate Me as the Mother of Jesus, pray to Me unceasingly and ask Me to aid them in all time whether they are sad or happy. They entrust themselves to My immaculate heart. Moreover, they also honor My spouse, Saint Joseph, and pray to Him as well, as the foster father of Jesus and mankind.

 “I have shed My tears of blood through My statues in some places, and it is the truth, because I need mankind to pay attention to Me and to accept Me as their Spiritual Mother. But sadly, there are not many of them who recognize Me or do not want to believe that I have the power to help them in their life and death. And My heart is full of sadness to see one soul get lost. Please pray for the entire world and for the conversion of sinners.

 “God bless you, so do I, in the Name of The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit.

 “Mary, your Merciful Mother.”

Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207

http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(June 26, 2016)