7/25/16

MessagestoDoNguyen389-390

Important Message #389
from Mary, our Spiritual Mother
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Wednesday,
July 06, 2016, at 9:25am.

“My dear child,

I am your Blessed Mother. I love each of you very much, because you have accepted Me as the Mother of Jesus as well as your Spiritual Mother. For this reason, My Son is well pleased by the way you believe, venerate and pray to Me at all times, and also to My Chaste Spouse, Saint Joseph, and invoke My parents’ names when you pray the rosary. This is a great grace that you have received to gain an immense blessing for your soul and your family.

“My child, I am also your Mother of love and mercy. As you know, My Son’s heart and Mine are in one. We have so much compassion toward God’s children, even the  great sinners who continue to commit great sins against our two hearts through their sacrilege, blasphemy and so on. They also do not respect the Holy Name of God and do not believe that He is the authority of their life and death.

“For this reason, it has the big impact between God and men, even though God wants all mankind to be saved, and He would rather forgive their sins than punish them. Because of that, He has come down from Heaven in order to use all those who are chosen to help others in His plan to follow His way of the truth, and who believe whatever He commands for the salvation of all mankind.

My child, the world is extremely dangerous at this time, because it has so many sins against God’s commandments. And the worst thing is that evil doctors never care for their souls, and they murder so many unborn babies in each second around the world. It is the gravest sin to destroy the gift of life that God has created in His image and likeness.

“For this reason, please help helpless unborn babies by praying for their souls and preventing the danger for them to be aborted, because they are so precious in God’s eyes and He loves them more than you can imagine. They need your prayers to be baptized in order to go to Heaven.

“God bless you all, so do I, in the Name of The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit.

“Mary, your Spiritual Mother.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207

http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(July 24, 2016)


Important Message #390
from God The Father
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Saturday,
July 09, 2016, at 10:30am.

“My dear child,

“This is a message for Do Nguyen. As you know, you have tried very hard to fulfill your goal in order to help those who do not know how important it is to save their souls, and do not believe that My power will destroy this world in any time due to mankind sins.

“You cannot imagine how sad I am because many of My children live a wild life and they try to gain the luxury of the world as much as they can. And they do not care for the future of their souls.

“For this reason, as I have said before, when I purify the world, not many people will be saved, and it is then too late to repent, and My mercy will turn into justice. I am so sad because of this ungrateful generation. And the longer the world lasts, the more souls will be condemned to hell.

“My child, I love you beyond your imagination, because you love Me with all your heart and soul. Moreover, you trust Me completely through the work that you are doing to follow My commandments. You are My most beloved son. Amen, I am telling you now, I have prepared a place for you in Heaven among those who are chosen in My plan. And you will continue to serve Me in a different duty in return for My love to you.

“Keep in mind that My words are true, sacred, and never put away, because I am the God of  trustworthiness. Wait and see what I am telling you now, it will come out as I said. For this reason, be patient and persevere in all things. I will never withdraw Myself from you. I am always beside you, even in your sleeping time. I have come and kiss your forehead and bless you with My powerful love in order to give you strength to fulfill your goal.

“I bless you all, in the Name of The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit.

“God The Father.”

Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207

http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(July 24, 2016)