8/4/16

MessagestoDoNguyen391-392

Important Message #391
from God The Holy Spirit
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Tuesday,
July 12, 2016, at 10:30am.

“My dear child,

 “I am God The Holy Spirit, Who is the guide of your souls. Indeed, My words are in your thought, and I use your grammar to deliver the messages to those who believe and do not believe that the Holy Trinity exists. They must pray and be ready for their next life through their spiritual lives. Otherwise, they will not see God in Heaven.

“It is so sad nowadays in this modern world, because mankind is living in an advance,  many of them are in a wrong path and their souls are controlled by the fallen Angel who is the creator of sins. For this reason, pray, My child, pray for your own family so that they will be saved, because God’s mercy is beyond your imagination especially for those who pray unceasingly and dedicate themselves to serve God with all the best they can. This is a good news for those who concern about their loved ones who do not pray as the way they should be.

“My child, you have received a very important role as to follow your heart and do whatever I instruct you to do among others. Keep in mind that without My grace, you would not do as the way you do now. It must come from Me, because I have the power to help you, even though you do not understand why you continue to fulfill your goal and you have inspiration in your heart.

“My child, God is using all of you for His glory and majesty in order to bring back souls who have sins against His will. For this, it is very important to save the living souls and to pray for the souls who are in purgatory. They cannot pray for themselves and they must rely on people on earth, including the souls of unborn babies who are in limbo to wait for being baptized before they go up to Heaven. For this, God needs your prayers for them.

“I bless you all, in the Name of The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit.

“God The Holy Spirit.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207

http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(August 4, 2016)


Important Message #392
from God The Father
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Friday,
July 15, 2016, at 10:30am.

“My dear child,

 “I am the Father of all mankind, especially of you and those who believe in Me and dedicate themselves to do My will as I wish to spread My messages to the world in order to alert mankind. I am here and everywhere on earth to gather all the children of faith in My side and help those who are in bondage.

“For this reason, trust Me completely and keep up with your spiritual life. Pray and invoke My power because I want you to express your love to Me and ask Me for the things you need. I am the generous God and I can give you anything as long as it is good for your souls. Even though I know everything in your heart before you ask Me, but I want you to pray to Me and have the ultimate relationship with Me, because you are My creation and I always love you, and I also want you to love Me, adore, glorify and acknowledge Me as the God of everything and the authority of everything you do.

“My child, each of you have received a tremendous grace from Heaven. In fact, your souls are in My hands. Therefore, your bodies belong to this world, but your souls will be with Me in My Kingdom when your mission is fulfilled on earth.

“My child, I really want you to console Me by praying for the living souls in order to convert them to Me, because many of them are out of My sight, and they do not keep My law, My commandments for the good of their souls. And because of their sins, I have come down from Heaven to gather all of you in My plan to do My will for saving souls. No matter how sinful they are, My choice is to forgive their sins as long as they repent rather than to punish them. For this, those who are blessed to read My words and believe and give up their sins, they will be saved from the punishment in the next life.

“I also ask you: do not forget to pray for the dying, the souls in purgatory, including the souls of unborn babies, because they cannot get into Heaven unless people pray for them.

“I bless you all. Go in peace, in the Name of The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit.

“God The Father.”

Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207

http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com

(August 4, 2016)