7/25/16

MessagestoDoNguyen387-388

Important Message #387
from Virgin Mary, our Blessed Mother
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Tuesday,
June 28, 2016, at 4:20pm.

“My dear child,

I am Virgin Mary, your Blessed Mother, and Mother of Mankind. I bless you all, including your family.

“As you know, in the past, I have appeared in many places around the world and in your country Vietnam as well. Those are My chosen places and I let people see My image in order to spread to the world as I have come down from Heaven by the power of God. And I have asked you to pray, pray, pray and sacrifice yourself to pray for the good of others, because many of God’s children no longer adore, glorify and believe in God. Especially at this time, the world is full of sins, hatred, and most of mankind are seeking for the pleasure such as money, ambition, fame, prestige and so on… As a matter of fact, they would rather have everything in this world than have the true happiness in the next one.

“My child, be thankful for God’s privilege that you have received from Him. It is the true gift from Heaven and I am happy to tell you that you belong to God in this world through the work that you are doing as He has instructed you to do. You will belong to Him in your next life as soon as you reach to the destination. This message applies for everyone who loves, believes. And the most important thing is to follow His way of the truth as He has revealed to all of you. And for those who read His messages and believe, they are fortunate because they follow His way, avoid sins, do not attach to the world, because many sins come from temptations and seductions which lead living souls into the wrong path. God does not want His children to belong to His enemy because they will suffer in the fire of hell later on.

“For this reason, He wants mankind to know that all must take care of their souls, and they must belong to Him in this world and give up their sins to come back to Him because they cannot predict when their life ends. For this, they should always prepare and take a good care of their souls, it is the most important thing to do.

“God bless you, so do I, in the Name of The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit.

“Virgin Mary, our Blessed Mother.”

Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207

http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(July 23, 2016)


Important Message #388
from our God of love, the best Father
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Saturday,
July 02, 2016, at 9:40am.

“My dear child,

I am your God of love, the best Father of all mankind, especially of those whom I have chosen to do My will. As you know, at this time, the world is full of sins. In fact, it has no light, and people are living in darkness of sins.

“For this reason, you will hear and see people hate each other and they turn into violence to harm themselves in many circumstances. It happens like never before and it is also the work of My enemy who is in control of the world.

“It has a big impact between Me and humanity, because most of them do not respect Me any more, and they continue to live the way they want for the satisfaction of their bodies, but it harms souls excessively. Amen, I am telling you now, when I come to purify this sinful world, many people will not survive and very few souls will be saved. However, before the terrible day happens on earth, many things will happen through the force of nature, and many people will recognize I exist. And they will understand that God is angry, and I will prove how powerful I am. But sadly, many of them will lose everything because nothing can be saved, even their own lives.

“My child, keep moving forward and do whatever to fulfill your goal and do not be afraid of what I said above. However, you must be strong and persevere until your last breath. As I have promised you many times that I will never leave your side or put you into a difficult situation. Keep in mind that I have the power to help you and I will make all things possible. But you must do your part and I will take care of the rest.

Pray and pray for the safety of your family. I protect them. And also pray for those who have sins and are in the wrong path on their journey home, as well as pray for the world.

“I bless you all, in the Name of The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit.

“Your God of love, the best Father.”

Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207

http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(July 23, 2016)