7/23/16

MessagestoDoNguyen385-386

Important Message #385
from God The Father
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Wednesday,
June 22, 2016, at 10:30am.

“My dear child,

I am God The Father. I bless you all every new day of your life, and I thank each of you for doing My will and it will be done.

“As you know, I have the power to touch mankind who has the stone hearts, lukewarm souls as well as the unbelievers. But I let people have their own choice and free will in order to be judged by Me, Who am the Judge of humanity.

“However, I want to save them all, no matter how sinful they are, even one soul. It is My great happiness, but there are not many of My children who know it. As I have said before, and I have repeated several times that there is nothing more important in this world than to save souls. It is My desire and My wish to see mankind able to enter Heaven and become My citizen up there forever and ever.

“But unfortunately, nowadays, the world is full of sins, hatred, because mankind does not want to keep My commandments and follow the narrow way on their journey home. Only very few people love Me and believe that their lives on earth will pass away, and try hard to avoid sins as much as they can. They know that sooner or later, they will leave the world and enter to the eternal life, and they do not want to separate themselves from Me. For this, they take care of their souls and are closer to Me through their spiritual lives as the way I want them to be.

“For this reason, this modern world is full of temptations, because each unborn baby is murdered before it is born, it adds the power for My enemy to be in control of the lost souls. Those are wicked souls who do not care about their next lives, because their sins have covered their consciousness, and they choose the darkness. Therefore, they will not be able to see the light, and at the end, they will suffer with their leader of sins. Pray for those who are in bondage.

“I bless you all, in the Name of The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit.

“God The Father.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207

http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(July 23, 2016)


Important Message #386
from God The Father
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Saturday,
June 25, 2016, at 3:00am.

“My dear child,

I am your Heavenly Father, God of all good things and the giver of all the blessings you have. Especially, for your life, I have created you in My own image.

“For this reason, do not worry about your future, because you love Me and believe in Me Who have the power to turn the world upside down and destroy it in a second due to the sins of mankind who does not want to acknowledge Me as the only one God. And there are no other Gods as they believe in different denominations.

“Amen, I am telling you know, they do not belong to Me in this world because of what they believe, but it is not true. Keep in mind that I am the only God. For this, those who reject Me have no place in My Kingdom. I have made My Kingdom for mankind to be with Me when they reach to their destination. Those are the believers who follow My way of the cross in this temporal world, and accept whatever happens to their lives, and continue to be part of My Son, Who have accepted to fulfill My will in order to save mankind’s souls from the original sin of Adam and Eve.

“My child, it is so sad to see many of My children embrace the world to satisfy their life-time. It is also the trap of My enemy who is holding the power through mankind’s sins which are against My law and break My commandments. Therefore, the longer this world lasts, the more souls will be condemned to hell, and they will stay there forever.

“My child, the world is controlled by the leader of sins. For this, it has no peace, love and prosperity. In other words, it is a dangerous place for many young adults who want to live in the way they desire, but this way harms excessively their souls.

“As you know, sins turn into hatred, and it makes people lose their mind and consciousness. Therefore, they want to act violently to hurt each other. It is like a disease in human thoughts, and it is also the work of My enemy to harm souls.

“I bless you all, in the Name of The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit.

“God The Father.”

Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207

http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(July 23, 2016)