6/16/16

UrgentMessages166

Serious & Urgent
Message #166
from God The Father

Contents: “A sudden shift in the true ocean is soon coming... All will say they have been divided between the good and the evil... I am going to send the true armies of all the true evil to the true children who have never been faithful, and this will mean they will come to Me to pray.  The true shift in the true ocean is soon coming, and many will die and many will say they will all pray the way I ask... I will soon say the end of the era for many is very near.  And all will see the end of an era.  I have said I will soon come to the truly fallen world, and I will say on a truly dark night I will give the true signal to the true ocean to part the true floor to open the true gates of the true eternal city of the true unknown... The final hour is very near.

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin of The USA on June 6, 2016 at 01:07 Hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:

… “And the true revelation will soon be told to all in the True Arena.  By this, I mean to say all must read the true Gospel of the True Saint.  He has said He will tell all the true hour one will be taken up.  And by this, I am saying I am the true Heavenly Father.  I am going to tell all the true hour and the final hour for them will be very soon.  I have the true time.  I will take them home; no one knows the hour or the true time (Revelation 3:10).   Many want to know how they will die.  I am the Lord Thy God, and I will say I will do the Will of Mine.  And all will all see this.  And all must wait their turn to go home to Me  (Revelation 14:7).  This, My child, must be known to all, the true mankind, (that) the Day of Judgment is very near.  And all must all come to Me to pray and say they will all pray the way I ask.  Many will say they will come to Me to do the next task and pray the way I ask.  This hour will be the true hour I will ask all My dear children to repent of their sinfulness and to turn back their true evil ways and come to Me.”...

 “A sudden shift in the true ocean is soon coming.  I will give to all the true aging process (and it) will soon be told to all in the True Arena, and this will be the true dividing line in the True Arena.  All will say they have been divided between the good and the evil.  Many will say they need time to pray.  But, I will say all must all come to Me, to the next task.  I am going to say this will be to warn the people:  I am going to send the true armies of all the true evil to the true children who have never been faithful, and this will mean they will come to Me to pray.  The true shift in the true ocean is soon coming, and many will die and many will say they will all pray the way I ask.  Many will say they have destroyed all the true saints when they have been given the true last hour.  I have said I will tell you to tell all they are about to see their last hour come to them.  I will say I am about to give to many their last hour.  They will say they are all going to all pray the way I ask.  A  moment in time will soon come to the True Arena.  All will see the true given moment (Luke 4:5).”...

 “A still small voice will be heard in the true heart of each of My children, and they will say they will be listening to the still small voice.  I will tell them they will soon come to Me.  I am going to tell you the True New Time is now.  All My children all must come to Me to do the true and final task to be in the true Heavenly Kingdom.  A journey will soon come to be to say I will take many to Heaven.  A step away from freedom will soon be the true reckoning point.  I will say all must all say they will all pray the way I ask.  A repentative saint will say now all must be told.  All must be in the true final hour.  I am the true Lord Thy God.  I have told Margaret the true fatalities are all going to be very soon.  Now is the true, final hour for many.  And the extra time will soon come to be for the true good and evil.” 

 “A frozen fish will tell all the true impossible is going to take place very soon.  Many will see frozen fish come to the surface of the true water.  To be in the water all must all say they see all the true frozen fish.  And they will tell each other they are truly amazed at the amount of the fish that has surfaced in the true ocean.  Now, I will say all must all come to Me to pray and ask Me to give them the true angel to tell them they are to begin to pray and ask for repentance the way I have been asking.  This message must be stored and given to all in the True Arena.  I will say again and again I am the true Lord, their true God in the true Heavenly Kingdom.  I have done all I want to do, and I have said I will give no more.  I will tell all the true victory will be won, and I will say I will tell all they will never be in the true evil again.  I will tell all they will all begin to pray the way I ask.” 

 “Many will say they are so surprised at this message, but I will say all must now listen to Me.  I am their true God, their true Heavenly Father.  I am going to give to all the true messenger, the true Margaret Durbin, no other.  I am going to count the days (for) the true time.  I will soon say the end of the era for many is very near.  And all will see the end of an era.  I have said I will soon come to the truly fallen world, and I will say on a truly dark night I will give the true signal to the true ocean to part the true floor to open the true gates of the true eternal city of the true unknown.”  

 “A collective bargaining unit will say they are deciding to be a part of the organized gate to open the true shift of the true ocean floor, and I will say I am not going to allow this until the true saints are taken up to Me.  I am not going to say one can be a part of this until all My children are taken up to be with Jesus Christ.  The true multitude of sins have lengthened in the truly fallen world, and many will say they will tell all they are all in the True Arena.  An agreement will be reached very soon.  There will be one to say they must come to an agreement to say they will tell each other they all must all pray to make or break the True Arena.  Or, they will say they should all pray the way I ask.  A true unsettling will soon be seen in the whole world.  The final hour is very near.” 


 “I am gravely concerned with My people who need to pray.  They continue to see the true evil, and they do not want any part of Me, their true God, their true Heavenly Father.  I am going to say this.  I am going to end with all their true sinfulness, and they will soon say they can be the true evil children.   And this is my final plea to all mankind.  Many will say they will tell each other they will be in the true powers of eternal Hell if they do not pray the way I ask.  I am going to say I will tell all they all will be in the True Arena, and they will all say they will all come to Me to do all I ask.”