6/16/16

MessagestoDoNguyen375-376

Important Message #375
from Our God of Love
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Wednesday,
May 04, 2016, at 10:30am.

"My dear child,
"Your mission is not fulfilled yet. In fact, you continue to write down My sacred words as long I permit you to do. Keep in mind that it is My will and you are My instrument among those who are chosen in this modem world in order to save many souls who are fortunate to believe My messages which are the truth, and to follow My way on their journey home through My path for the salvation of their souls. 

"For this reason, I remind you that you must keep up with your belief and be strong in all things, even though sometimes you doubted about your faith and you also questioned yourself about when your task will be done. Amen, I am telling you now, I am your God and the best Father of all mankind as well as the provider of everything you have. Therefore, it is up to Me to be controller of your soul and body. Your part is to pray and to trust Me completely. As I have promised to you that I will never leave your side. Even though you do not see Me, My love covers you in everything, and I make all things possible to you.

"At this time, you only follow your heart and do your heavenly work which connects Heaven and Earth. In fact, your soul is already in My hands through the privilege of the Tridentine Mass where you have come to receive the Holy Communion as much as you can. This is the most important to gain an immense blessing for your soul as well as for your temporal and earthly life.

"My child, this message is addressed to anyone who believes what I said above. For this, do not pay much attention about the world instead of giving yourself to Me completely, because I have the power to help you in all things. Trust Me as a baby who is in its mother's arms.

"I bless you all, in the Name of The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit."

"Your God of love."

Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(June 13, 2016)


Important Message #376
from Mary, The Immaculate Conception
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Saturday,
May 07, 2016, at 9:00am.

My dear child,ne #375 My dear child,

I am Mary, your Lady of the Holy Rosary. Today is the first Saturday of the month, I encourage everyone who can pray the Holy Rosary and meditate each decade as well as go to mass as you can, because through the Rosary and the Mass, you will receive the great blessing for yourself and your family. Moreover, it will help you to relieve the souls in purgatory, especially those who in their life had devotion of the first Saturday, I Myself will visit them and take them into Heaven because of the Rosary that people pray for them.

“In return, those souls after going up to Heaven, they will pray unceasingly for their benefactors, and these people on earth would get the benefit for their needs such as spiritual and temporal. And the most important thing is that those who pray for the dead are reassured that their souls will never get lost, because they always have the grace from Heaven.

“My child, the world is getting darker due to variety of sins which people commit every day. In fact, the wrath of God is overflowing. For this, it has a big impact between God and man. For this, I urge you to carry the sacred image with you, displaying it either in your car, or wherever in your body as the weapons to combat with the evil spirit who tries very hard to harm the living souls. I also remind you using the Holy Water to bless yourself before you go out of your house, because it will drive away the Devil. It is like a hard rock to throw over somebody and the bad spirit will be scared. But many Catholics never thought about it.

“This world will be purified soon due to its sins. For this, pray constantly for the safety of yourself and your family and for the conversion of sinners.

“God bless you all, so do I, in the Name of The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit.

“Mary, The Immaculate Conception.”