6/21/16

MessagestoDoNguyen377-378

Important Message #377
from Mary, Queen of the Holy Rosary
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Friday,
May 13, 2016, at 10:30am.
“My dear child,

“I am Mary, your Advocate Mother, and I pray for all of you constantly as I ask you to pray the Holy Rosary as much as possible for the conversion of sinners around the world, who do not believe in God, and for those who are Christians but never want to recognize Me as Mother of Jesus and mankind, and for those who do not want to venerate Me in the way they should.

 “For this reason, My Son Jesus is not happy about it, because people only believe in Him, it also adds a pain in His heart for rejecting Me. But in contrary, He is consoled by many Catholic children who are praying the Holy Rosary. They love and seek Me as their refuge in life and death, especially those who pray to Saint Joseph as My chaste spouse and honor Him as the Foster Father of Jesus.

 “My child, I will never abandon those who recognize Me and pray to the Holy Family. I promise you that I cover all of you under My blue mantle in order to protect you from the snare of the Devil who hates those who love Me because there is nothing he can do to harm your souls and bodies. In fact, he is desperate and furious to see you are safe under My protection.

 “My child, in the end, each of you will be able to see your Holy Mother in person. I also want to give you this message in order to alert you that the world is in danger to confront with many problems in the near future, because mankind’s sins make God’s wrath overflow.

 “For this, pray unceasingly for the grace of perseverance to the end. The time on earth is short. Therefore, do not pay much attention about the world. You are living between Heaven and Earth through your spiritual life. And you must worship God in the way He wants and follow your heart to your mission on earth, because of that you are chosen to do His will.

 “God bless you all, so do I, in the Name of The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit.

 “Mary, Queen of the Holy Rosary.”

Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(June 20, 2016)

Important Message #378
from Mary, our Spiritual Mother
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Monday,
May 16, 2016, at 10:30am.

 “My dear child,

 “Thank you for your good work. I am your Spiritual Mother, and I have come to guide you on your way to God’s Kingdom.

 “As you know, you are living between Heaven and Earth through the privilege that God chose you to spread His messages to the world in this modern time in order to alert mankind: all must believe that He is the God of salvation and He wants all His children to be saved no matter how sinful they are. But His mercy continues to pour out upon them until His time comes to purify the world. And it will happen on one of these days.

 “For this reason, I encourage you to believe in Him completely and continue to help each other in His plan to give the messages to those who do not believe and do not want to believe that the wrath of God will turn the world upside down, and make people see His power destroy the world in a second.

 “My child, nobody, but only God, knows when it happens; and it also depends on many faithful children around the world who pray constantly the Rosary Chaplet of Divine Mercy and so on… It also consoles God and calms Him down due to varieties of sins against His will in many ways, including killing unborn babies each second around the world.

 “For this reason, your prayers will help others, both the living and the dead, and I appreciate you for accepting Me as your Mother and for praying with Me in the Chaplet of the Heavenly Father for His wish which is to save souls as much as possible.

 “As you know, there is nothing impossible with God. For this, do not worry, but surrender your life in His hands. He will help you to overcome the hardships in life. Trust God in all things.

 “God bless you all, so do I, in the Name of The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit.

 “Mary, your Spiritual Mother”.

Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(June 20, 2016)