6/5/16

UrgentMessages165

Serious & Urgent
Message #165
from God The Father

Contents:I will tell you the True New Time is right now. I am the True New Time. I am the beginning and the end. And I will say I am going to shout to all My dear little children about the True New Time I am in. I will say the True New Time is the time when I will say all My dear little children all must come to Me; all pray the way I ask... Very soon you will see a rolling ball of fire come rolling out of the true heavenly realm. I will say it must be to tell all they all will pray and say they will never deceive Me at all. (Margaret says that a few days after this message was given, some balls of fire came out of the sky over England and over New Jersey which were, according to the news, comets approaching our Earth.)... A great awakening will soon take place.”

Words of God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin of the USA on April 25, 2016 at 14:17 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:

I am your Heavenly Father. I will tell you the True New Time is right now. I am the True New Time. I am the beginning and the end. And I will say I am going to shout to all My dear little children about the True New Time I am in. I will say the True New Time is the time when I will say all My dear little children all must come to Me; all pray the way I ask. I am going to say all My dear little children all must come to Me; all do as I ask. I am going to say all my dear little children all must know you, all must all do as I ask, and those who won't will see the true fires of Hell.”

“I have chosen you to do My holy work. I have said you must tell all they all will all see Jesus Christ very soon... I am going to say a true river will rise, and all will all see the Son of Man go by the river to tell all He has risen. I am going to say all My dear little children will all say they will all be free at last... Very soon you will see a rolling ball of fire come rolling out of the true heavenly realm. I will say it must be to tell all they all will pray and say they will never deceive Me at all. I am going to show all they all will say I am the true Lord thy God. I have spoken. I have tried many things to get the Church to say they all are in unison to pray and seek Me, so now I will tell all they all must be redeemed by fire. (Job 15:31-34).”

“I am going to show all they will not tell Me they cannot pray. I will give to them the true flood, the true fire; the unforgiveness will never be repeated like it once did. I am not going to stand for it at all. Now I will say I will conquer. I will divide. Now I will say all must surrender all to Me and do as I ask.”

“No more of the true saints telling Me they will pray when they have time. I am going to tell them they did enough to be going their own way. Now they must do as I ask, and pray the way I ask and repent of their sinfulness... A great awakening will soon take place. Jesus said 'nigh' is the word. I am going to say all must say this word to show Me they have understood all I have said. My Kingdom will never end.”

Words of God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin of the USA on April 26, 2016 at 13:54 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:

… “I am going to tell you this. You will soon see the true saints all say they must be lifted up to avoid all conflict as well. A true sanctuary will be turned into a true terrible resilient. All will say they will all be in the true rare and cursable nightmare of the 21st century. I am going to reveal to you many things, and this will be very soon. I will say, 'all pray the way I ask.' All must all do as I ask. I love all My children, and I bless each and every one of them.”...


“There will be a massive earthquake and a tidal wave in the true southwestern part of the true evil country. I am going to allow this to happen, so it will lessen the true evil. This will be to show them they do not obey Me or listen to Me at all. I am going to show the true people they do not obey when I say obey. My child, you must tell all they all will be obedient. I am going to say all must all come to Me. All must all say they all will be obedient.”




A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen