5/30/16

Messages of Salvation


Messages of Salvation  

Jesus The Good Shepherd

http://mensagesdelbuenpastorenoc.org/english.html

The Good Shepherd lays down
His life for the sheep.

Urgent call to humanity.

"I was the God of justice, in the old testament.

I was the God of mercy and forgiveness in the new testament".

Moreover, for these times, I will be the God of mercy, but I am also the God of justice.

Mercy to those who will listen to My voice and comply with My precepts.

Justice to all who neglect to listen to Me and abide by My precepts.

"Open heart and open heart for those who will listen and follow Me"

"Extended arm and strong hand for all those who neglect to listen to Me and meet My precepts"

Let this be very clear!

Your shepherd loves you,

Jesus of Nazareth

Our Mission

Brothers: May God's peace be with you.

I am Enoch. By the mercy of God I have been chosen to make known to the world the Good Shepherd's Messages of Salvation, before the times of tribulation come.

These messages are an aguish appeal from Jesus the Good Shepherd to humanity inviting it to convert. These are mercy's bells ringing, before the Judgment of Nations' arrives.

Brothers: Jesus the Good Shepherd does not want the death of sinners, but that it converts and reaches the joy of eternal life. For this reason as Good Shepherd, he is calling his sheep without distinction of creed or religion; He tells us in His word: "Behold, I stand at the gate, and knock. If any man shall hear  My voice, and open to Me the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with Me.” (Rev. 3. 20).

Brothers: Jesus the Good Shepherd wants to come into your heart and into your homes. Open to Him! Do not close the door on Him; He wants to give you eternal life. The time of God's Justice is about to begin, and it, His Justice, only knows of good and evil deeps.

Hence, reconsider, brothers; ponder and implement these messages and most importantly make them known to the whole world, so that you too may be shepherds and messengers of love.

Jesus the Good Shepherd wants a worldwide great crusade for the time is short and the salvation of souls is at stake.

These messages are recognized by the Church as Private Revelations.

Jesus and Mary bless you, and grant you the grace to be inhabitants of the New Heavenly Jerusalem.

Enoch



Children of divided hearts, do not lash Me any more with the whip of your spiritual tepidity

March 27, 2016 - 12:10 p.m.

Urgent call of Jesus, ​​the Good Shepherd, to the lukewarm of heart

My peace be with you,  My children.

Life in this world is very short and passes like a dream, you will live forever more in eternity; because true life is found in the Kingdom of  My Father. I feel sad to see that many do not want to change; they fill  My Churches only for these days, they beat their breasts and those who see them say that they are pious men; but that is not so. They are the lukewarm of heart who make a thousand promises these days, but resist change. My Holy Week passes by and they return once again to this path of sin and attachment to the things of this world.

Oh, what sadness these souls cause Me! I tell you, children of divided hearts; hurry, and change at once, because time is running out for you and your spiritual tepidity will assuredly lead you to eternal damnation! Oh, be cold or be hot; define yourselves at once! Awaken from your spiritual lethargy and take up as soon as possible the path leading to salvation! Children of divided hearts, do not lash Me with the whip of your spiritual tepidity. Be with Me or be against Me. Who do you serve? God, the world and its pleasures, or the devil? Sheol is full of millions of you whom an unexpected death has surprised.

It hurts Me and saddens Me to see so much spiritual tepidity in the many who claim to be  My relatives. Poor souls, if they do not change, they're going to be lost! Listen, lukewarm of heart: to get to heaven, you must walk the way of calvary, carrying your crosses. There is no purification without suffering; pick up your cross and walk with Me, each of you carrying your passion; only in this way can you attain the joy of eternal life.

I am waiting for you, children of divided hearts; do not delay, because there isn’t any more time and very soon  My justice will come and it knows no mercy. Repent and convert and take up your cross in imitation of Me, walking the narrow path that leads to salvation!

What are you waiting for to return to Me? I do not want your death, but rather that you live eternally in the glory of  My Father. Again I say; hurry, because the bark of  My mercy is about to leave. Enter through the door of  My mercy and make a good examination of conscience; confess all to one of  My priests, so that you may receive  My forgiveness. I hope that you do not delay, time is running out; do not leave your salvation to the last minute, because you can lose your soul. Repent and convert, for the Kingdom of God is at hand.

Your Master, Jesus the Good Shepherd.

Make known  My messages to all mankind.



My warning will come in the middle of the tribulation; day and time only your Heavenly Father knows!

March 17, 2016 - 9:50 a.m.

Urgent appeal of God Father to mankind

My peace be with you,  My people.

The fire of  My justice, the fire of purification is approaching Earth and scientists will not stop it; all that is written will be fulfilled; events will come without warning and will catch the vast majority of this mankind unprepared. Great balls of fire coming from space will fall on the wicked nations; the fire of  My justice is on its way and neither anything nor anyone will be able to stop it. It is  My Holy Justice that is coming to purify everything.

My inheritors, gather yourselves in prayer and be not afraid, because your eyes will see how the evil doers are repaid. A thousand shall fall on your left and ten thousand on your right, but nothing will happen to you, because you put your trust in the Lord. I have given orders to  My holy angels to safeguard you on all your paths; may they carry you in their arms and not let your foot be dashed against a stone (Psalm 91: 7 to 12) I will uproot the weeds, so that only the good wheat will be left. My angels are ready to reap the harvest, just waiting for  My signal to separate the wheat from the chaff.

I burn with zeal for  My creation and I will not let the pride of man of these end times destroy what I created with so much love. War, famine, pestilence, persecution, birth pangs of  My creation and fire of  My righteousness will be part of the tribulation that has been announced. Only those who trust in the Lord and persevere in faith will attain the crown of life.

My warning will come in the midst of the tribulation; the day and time, only your Heavenly Father knows. Again I say, prepare yourselves because these days are coming; do not spend any longer going after the things of this world for the period of mercy that still remains is very short, because in truth, I tell you that nothing that you see will you see again. I will create everything new and the old will pass away and will not be remembered again.

My heavenly trumpets will sound again from east to west, from north to south; they are an announcement to mankind to prepare for the days of justice that are about to begin. Mortals, do not spend the night putting your house in order, because everything will come without warning and many will not have time to balance their accounts! Awake, awake, lukewarm of heart and mankind that walks in sin, because the days of tribulation are coming and there is no turning back!. These are days of divine justice where there will be no mercy. What are you foolish waiting for to return to God? The night is coming and with it  My righteousness and you will catch yourselves sinning; Think it over and make straight your way, so that you will not have anything to regret tomorrow.

Your Father, Yahweh, Lord of the nations.

Make known  My messages to all mankind.



Prepare yourselves, My people, for the days of war are coming!

March 09, 2016 - 2:00 p.m.

Distressing appeal from God The Father to mankind

My peace be with you. My people,  My inheritance.

You are living in the last days of peace; make the most of them and try to live in communion with God and your brothers. Very soon war will come and instead of peace and joy, what will come will be weeping and pain. The fuse is already lit, the only thing missing is the kings of this world setting the date and the time; war is imminent and will involve all nations either passively or actively.

Pray, fast and do penance,  My people; because very soon  My creation will be dressed in mourning and there will be weeping and pain everywhere. My people, weapons of mass destruction of the great powers of this world have the ability to destroy  My creation in a fraction of a minute. That is why I am asking you to pray, fast and do penance, asking your Father to stop the expansion and lengthening of the war; whether the days of war are prolonged or shortened will depend upon your prayers and supplications.

It is not I, your Father, who will send you the scourge of war; it is the kings of this world who want to expand their domains and reduce a great part of the world's population. The war will make the most of it to fumigate the sky of many nations with silent death. Lethal gases, viral illnesses and other gases damaging to health, will be scattered in the air of many Third World nations and its aim will be to reduce the population of these nations. All of this will be accomplished under the complacency of their rulers.

There are millions of lethal vaccines ready to be applied on the population of these developing nations. To become sick in those days is to run the risk of dying. My people, the time of desolation is drawing near! Sing plaintive hymns, because the horsemen of famine, pestilence and death will soon plunge  My creation into mourning! War will arouse the fury of  My creation and this will allow its pitiful cry to be heard. Many nations will disappear from the face of the earth, when they awaken fire dragons from the bowels of  My creation. War will shake  My creation, which will groan with its final birth pains; from east to west, north to south. Its pains will move continents and everything will be ready for a new earth to be born.

Woe to you mortals, for the great and terrible day of the Lord is drawing near! Wake up and clothe yourself in sackcloth; throw ashes on your head and do penance; for those days of sorrow, desolation and death will happen as soon as possible! Prepare yourselves, My people, because the days of war are coming. Stand firm in the faith; pray and trust in your God, so that you might get past this test. If you do this, I assure you that these days will be like a dream for you.

Your Father, Yahweh, Lord of Nations.

Make known  My messages to all mankind.



Fateful days, Days of Purification are drawing near!

February 28, 2016 1:50 p.m.

Urgent call of Jesus ​​The Good Shepherd to his flock

Sheep of  My flock, peace to you.

Fateful days, days of purification are drawing near. Cry out and implore Heaven so that you may endure these days of testing without losing faith or hope. Children of Mine, sheep of  My flock, when the wolf makes its appearance, you must remain vigilant because evil spirits will pervade the nights. All the emissaries of evil will make themselves known and their works will be intensified. By their fruits you shall know them.

My flock, stay calm and do not panic; seal the wolves with  My Blood and cover them with  My wounds so that they do not harm you. Do not engage in disputes or altercations with the children of darkness; in those days what you must do is pray; let prayer be your company and Spiritual Armor your protection. Throughout the time of the final reign of the wolf, 1,290 days, you are going to have to fight spiritually with all the evil entities, both those in the flesh and those in the spirit. Pray at all times and do not lower your guard in prayer, lest you bring on unpleasant surprises. Remember that those will be days of spiritual battle and the wolf and his followers will intensify their attacks, looking for ways to make Me lose the greatest number of  My sheep.

My flock, have blessed and exorcised: crucifixes, medals, pictures, rosaries and everything that you might have that represents us. You should always carry with you a blessed crucifix or blessed rosary; the power of  My cross and the power of  My mother’s rosary will chase away the demons. Make replicas of  My cross on a smaller scale and have them exorcised or blessed, so that you hang them on the back of the front door and on each door of the rooms of your home.

Have reserves of holy water, blessed salt and holy oil because you are going to need them for spiritual combat to exorcise yourself and your home. I tell you this, because in those days everything will be contaminated by the evil entities that will roam through the air. Bless and seal it all with  My blood, breaking with the power of  My blood the curses that the children of darkness will impose in those days. Litanies to  My Precious Blood will exorcise you. The power of  My Stations of the Cross will push back the demons and save many souls from being lost. So, be aware of these spiritual instructions that I give you, for they will serve you tomorrow so that you may remain standing in victory.

The Rosary of  My Mother, the Rosary of  My Precious Blood, the rosary of  My Wounds,  My Stations of the Cross, the Consecration to  My Precious Blood, the Shield of  My blood, given to  My Enoch, the prayer and exorcism of our beloved Michael, the power of  My Angels and the Triduum of the Holy Trinity are powerful spiritual weapons that will keep you protected and give you great victories over the forces of evil. Do not forget that before entering into spiritual warfare, you must put on your spiritual armor, wearing it like a soldier going into battle.

As you are doing the prayer of protection, you place it on your body like this: I put on the belt of truth, you pretend that you're putting on a belt, I put on the breastplate of righteousness, you pretend that you're putting on a breastplate. The shield of faith, you pretend that you are taking up a shield, the helmet of salvation, you pretend that you are putting a helmet on your head, sandals of peace, you imagine that you are putting on shoes and finally you pretend that you are wearing on your waist the sword of the spirit, which is the word of God. Do not forget to strengthen your armor by praying Psalm 91. This you must do in the morning and at night. So, be prepared,  My flock, because the days of spiritual battle are about to begin.

My peace I leave with you,  My peace I give you. Repent and convert, for the kingdom of God is near.

Your Master, Jesus the Good Shepherd.

Make known  My messages to all mankind.



My children, the day is approaching when one's timepiece will stop and everything in this world will stop working!

February 21, 2016 - 12: 35 P. M.

Urgent appeal to mankind from Jesus in the blessed sacrament

My children, peace to you.

The days of mercy are coming to an end. Mankind will soon be in the days of divine justice, when many, due to a lack of knowledge, spiritual tepidity or sin, will die. The days of the final reign of the prince of this world are about to begin. They will be 1, 290 days when God's people will be put to the test and passed through the furnace of suffering. Those days are coming; the only thing left is for  My Father to send you the Waming, so the days of mercy come to an end and every word that is written may be fulfilled.

This generation will know divine justice and the vast majority will be sorry, because they have not wanted to listen to Me. Days of woe will be everywhere; they will be days of distress, chaos, isolation and purification; days when, if you are not prepared spiritually, you will run the risk of being lost. The faith of My People will be tested; you will be tested as gold is tested in fire; many of the last will be first, and many of the first will be last.

My children, very soon this world will pass away and with it, all wickedness and all sin; nothing impure and sinful will be able to enter the New Creation. Pray, fast, do penance and make a good life confession, so that your path to Paradise may be endurable and so that you may, upon returning to this world, be able to be bearers of truth; truth shall be your strength and will keep your faith firm, so that you can endure the final stage of purification.

My children, the day is approaching when the timepiece will stop and everything in this world will stop working. Then, your spirit will be taken and, for a period of between fifteen and twenty minutes of your time, you will be brought to Paradise, and there you will be judged on love, as if your time had come. You will recognize the existence of the One and Triune, One True God. The Lord of Life. The Great I Am. After  My mini-judgment,  My Angels will take you to the place in Paradise set aside for you, according to your faults.

Woe to the half-hearted and those who are in mortal sin, because if they do not decide once and for all and repent, when they reach Paradise, many will know the darkness and the purifying fires of the third purgatory; others, along with the vast majority of this ungrateful and sinful generation, if they do not repent, are going to know hell and there, they will feel the fire with which the damned souls are tormented, that bums and does not die out! All of this at the appointed time; many through their wickedness and sin will not resist it and will die for eternity.

The vast majority of this ungrateful and sinful generation will know the different abodes of hell, so that those who through  My Father's mercy come back, will become aware that sin alone leads to eternal death; may they repent, convert, and walk again along the path that leads to salvation.

So, be prepared,  My children, because your Master is already on His way. Have the table prepared and your lamps burning. Remain vigilant, so that when the Master knocks at your door, you may be able to open it for Him, greet Him and dine with Him. I leave you My peace,  My peace I give you. Repent and convert, for the Kingdom of God is near.

Your Lord and Master, Jesus III the the Blessed Sacrament.

Make known  My messages to all mankind.





The day of My adversary’s world-wide declaration is coming!

February 17, 2016 - 12:05 p.m.

Urgent appeal from Mary, Sanctifier of mankind

Little children of  My heart, may the peace of God be with you.

Very soon mankind will begin to walk through the desert of purification. My mortal adversary has begun to show himself in nations that have turned their back on  My Son. Poor nations, because they are going to know the just wrath of God! Maitreya is already roaming through many countries and is continuing to prepare his disciples for the day that he reveals himself. Woe to those who walk in spiritual tepidity and woe to those who walk without God and without law, because they will be easy prey to the deception of  My adversary!

The son of perdition has already been found indoctrinating his followers, and very soon he will reveal himself to mankind. People of God, be alert and vigilant! Beware of falling into deception, because you know full well that that is not  My Son! The one who is about to reveal himself is the son of perdition, who comes to bring chaos, desolation and death in all the confines of the earth.

Little children, the bible of the Antichrist is now ready for distribution. The satanic bible will be given away and the sects that knock door to door will see to distributing it. Under no circumstances are you to change the Holy Word of God, through the deceit of  My adversary! Beware of turning your back on the God of Life! Beware of opening the door of your home to the evil one!

The bible of  My adversary is ritualized, so that the demons might take over your homes and destroy your families. All propaganda announcing the appearance of Maitreya is ready to be unveiled to mankind. All media that serve  My adversary, will carry out a great propaganda campaign worldwide, announcing the appearance of the false messiah. My adversary is sensation-seeking and likes to stand out; be very careful and do not take in this propaganda, because there are myriad trappings around the emergence of Maitreya. All this propaganda is ritualized with occultism, so that whoever receives it may easily fall into deception and end up being a disciple of  My adversary.

People of God, remain firm in your faith, because the deceiver is about to reveal himself. Parents, do not let your families be lost by your silence! I want this message to reach all the ends of the earth and all families, regardless of creed, race, or religion; what is at stake is the salvation of souls and many, for want of being informed, will be lost.

People of God, little children of  My heart; the holograms that will appear very soon in the sky, representing  My Son, are part of  My adversary’s show. Pay no attention to that deception, because that is  My adversary impersonating  My Son. The day of  My adversary’s world-wide declaration is coming. War between nations will be the platform that  My adversary will use to make himself known to mankind. Pray, fast and do penance,  My little children; because the days of anguish are approaching; prepare yourselves spiritually. Read the Holy Word of God, especially Daniel 12 and Matthew 24, so that when the son of perdition makes his appearance, you do not fall into deception. Little children, in every prayer cenacle may you discuss the prophecies of these last times and read the Holy Word of God, so that when the deceiver is revealed, you may remain steadfast in the faith.

May the peace of God be with you, and  My blessing and maternal protection abide in you.

Your Mother, Mary the Sanctifier, loves you.

Make known  My messages to all mankind.

Little children, pray for My priests and instruments, do not abandon them because you know full well that they are the most attacked by My adversary!



February 08, 2016 - 8:15 a.m.

Appeal from Mary, Mystical Rose, to the children of God and to the priests of the Marian Movement of Priests

Little children of  My heart, may the peace of  My Lord be with you all.

My children, with each moment the next coming of  My Son is getting closer and closer, and to think that many of  My little children are still not prepared for His arrival. How sad I feel to see the division, criticism and envy that is inside My Son’s Church! How sad I feel knowing that the days of tribulation are coming and the vast majority of mankind is going along not believing and without paying attention to our calls of distress! How many souls are going to be lost for want of being informed!

Little children, how sad I feel to see that other religions and sects have knowledge of the prophecies that discuss these last times; but by contrast, in the Church of  My Son there reigns a guilty silence on these issues that are vital to mankind.

I am making an urgent appeal to  My Marian Army, so that they carry out a great conference on evangelization and that they discuss these issues with one another! All those who have knowledge of the prophecies that discuss these last times have the moral and spiritual obligation to make them known to their brothers who do not know them. Do not remain silent, speak in season and out of season, so that your silence does not cause destruction for you tomorrow! I ask  My priests of the Marian Movement of Priests to bring about a worldwide conference on evangelization and to speak to the people of God about the events that are on the verge of being unleashed. I am counting on you,  My beloved ones, and on all  My little children who are aware of these issues, to start passing them on as soon as possible. Heaven will bless you and will be happy with your fiat.

Little children, pray for  My priests and instruments, do not abandon them, because you know full well that they are the most attacked by  My adversary. Do not criticize, nor judge, nor point a finger, nor condemn  My Priests and instruments; include them in your prayers and pray for their ministry. Many priests are being lost through the easy life of this world and for want of prayer by them. In each rosary that you do, ask for the sanctification of  My priests and for priestly and religious vocations, so that the flame of priestly prayer will not die out.

Form small prayer cells with the recitation of  My holy rosary. Let every Catholic home be a cenacle of prayer, wherein reigns love, peace, forgiveness and above all the love of God and neighbor. The devil will not be able to enter any home where  My holy rosary is prayed, nor will he be able to harm them; on the contrary, it is  My adversary who will end up defeated. Any home where My Holy Rosary will be prayed will not suffer the harsh effects of the tribulation and they will want for nothing when the famine comes. I, your Mother, will cover with  My Mantle all those homes where  My rosary is recited. I will send Angels to protect these homes; none of those who pray  My Rosary will be lost, nor their families. It is a promise that I make to you so that you multiply these small communities of prayer.

Little children, I also ask that when you pray  My rosary, you plead for all the souls in purgatory; especially for all those in most need of God’s mercy and for all the sinners of this world. Help Me with the prayer of  My holy rosary to free many souls that lie in wait in purgatory. They are souls that are already being purified, but in order to enter heaven they need you to offer a Holy Mass for them or pray the rosary or do an act of charity for them. Remember them in prayer and they will thank you and intercede for you and for your families in this world, and when you arrive in Paradise.

May the peace of  My Lord abide in you.

Your Mother, Mary, Mystical Rose, loves you.

Make known  My messages to all mankind.



Little children, no more communions in the hand, nor any more laity distributing communion because this sacrilege is making many people lose their soul!



January 27, 2016 1:45 p.m.

Appeal from Mary, Mystical Rose, to Her beloved ones and the people of God

Little children of  My heart, may the peace of the Lord be with you all.

My little ones, many sacrileges are being committed with the Holy Eucharist. My Son is being insulted in his Divinity through the unworthy and unclean hands of  My lay children. As Mother of the Son of God and Mother of mankind, I ask you,  My beloved children, to stop this abomination! No more extraordinary ministers of the Eucharist, nor any more communion in the hand! The Body and Blood of My Son is being offended by many lay people who are taking upon themselves powers that are endowed only upon priests and other consecrated ministers, such as: the Pope, the Cardinals and Bishops. No hand that has not been consecrated by the priestly ministry can touch  My Son.

Little children, the number of Eucharistic abuses being committed by so-called Extraordinary Ministers of the Eucharist is appalling. Many of  My lay children, with the complacency of the priest, are exercising the ministry of the Eucharist in many churches; pride is commonplace in many of them and it is getting to the point that the laity are ending up making many decisions that ought to be made by the priest. What sorrow I feel in  My heart, to see how many of  My little lay children desecrate the holy vessels, taking from the Tabernacle in their unworthy hands the Chalice where the consecrated Hosts remain. I tell you: Only the consecrated hands of  My beloved priests can touch the Chalice with the consecrated Hosts, and only his hands can distribute communion!

I beg you,  My beloved little children: Do not delegate this sacred ministry any more to  My little lay children; do not make yourselves the guilty ones; leave your comfort behind and fulfill the priestly ministry which has been conferred upon you! I ask you,  My beloved ones: how will you answer  My Father tomorrow, for all the abuses and offenses that many of you are committing on His Son’s Divinity? Heaven weeps with Me, seeing how Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament is offended and dishonored in so many of his Churches!

My adversary enjoys every desecration that  My Son receives. Many consecrated Hosts are being lost and are ending up at satanic churches for the celebration of black masses. My adversary has infiltrated many of My Son’s Churches, through many extraordinary ministers of the Eucharist who serve him by stealing consecrated Hosts for the satanic cults. Thousands of consecrated Hosts are sold and their price will vary depending upon the minister of the church who has consecrated them. A Host consecrated by the Pope, a Cardinal or Bishop, is paid at a high price and with these, special satanic rituals are conducted in His Church to harm the Eucharistic Body of My Son. Satanists destroy religious and priestly communities with these hosts consecrated by high-ranking ministers of the Church. My beloved, I ask you to stop this outrage to  My Son’s Divinity, which is being done by  My lay children. Every insult and desecration that  My Son receives is a sword that pierces  My heart. In hell lie many of  My beloved who, while alive, allowed these abuses to  My Son’s Divinity, and with them are many lay people, extraordinary ministers, whose spiritual pride did not allow them to make amends and to ask God's forgiveness for such a vile abuse.

As Mother of consecrated souls in this  My invocation as Mystical Rose, I ask you,  My beloved sons, with all  My heart, as soon as possible to stop this outrage and offense that has been committed against the My Son’s divinity; so that tomorrow you have nothing to regret. Little children, no more communion in the hand, nor any more laity distributing communion, because this sacrilege is making many lose their soul!

Your Mother Mary, Mystical Rose.

Make known  My messages to all mankind.



Apostasy increases more and more every day, faith is dying in the hearts of many men!

January 20, 2016 4:30 pm

Chapel Our Lady of Carmen. Necocli - Antioquia

URGENT APPEAL from Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament TO MANKIND

My peace be with you,  My children.

Look, little one, at the solitude in which I find myself, very few are those who come to visit Me with a sincere heart. I feel lonely,  My children leave Me abandoned; the doors of  My house are open and they are an invitation to enter and come visit Me and comfort Me. But no, they pass by  My house at a distance, making the sign of the cross in a hurry, as if I were a ghost. What sadness I feel to see all of this! the vast majority of mankind treats Me with disdain.

I am only God in the difficult times of their lives; I am only God to resolve problems for them. I am only God in illnesses, in misfortunes and in times of necessity. If some do come, they do not come to talk to Me, but rather to ask Me to heal them, to help them or to change their destiny. Others go farther and come in desperation to ask Me for money or material things, without realizing that the most important thing for Me is the salvation of their souls. Poor creatures, they live more concerned about the things of this world than for their salvation and eternal life!

Apostasy is increasing more and more every day, faith is dying in the hearts of many men. I ask you: what will become of you foolish children when the days of tribulation arrive and you cannot find Me then in the silence of  My sanctuaries? Woe to you who turn your back to Me today and not your face, because you do not know the spiritual torment that awaits you! Today you refuse to visit Me and console Me, and tomorrow you who will be the ones who will be screaming for Me, asking Me for solace and it will be in vain, because you will no longer find Me.

Very soon the great abomination will arrive and  My houses will be closed,  My daily worship suspended and  My tabernacles desecrated. Then, all those who treat Me with indifference today will mourn and many in their despair will curse  My name, will turn away from Me and will lose eternal life. Look,  My son, at the way they treat Me; they come into  My house not to worship Me, nor to praise Me, but to take pictures, as if  My houses were museums or public places where you can chat, criticize and do everything but pray. Truly I say unto you: in the same way that you treat Me, so too, will you be treated. Every time you visit Me with a sincere heart, I'll remember when you arrive in Paradise. Every time you snub Me, I'll remember when you arrive in Paradise. Every time you deny Me before men, I'll remember in Paradise; for truly I say unto you: Whosoever denies Me before men, I shall deny before  My Father; moreover, whosoever justifies Me before men, I shall justify before  My Father.

My children, your journey to Paradise is drawing near for you, I feel sadness in knowing that many will no longer come back to this world. I'm waiting for you, ungrateful and sinful mankind; come and bow down before Me, and beg Me for mercy and forgiveness and I assure you that I will give it to you. My arms are open, waiting for you in the silence of each sanctuary. My warning is going to catch the vast majority of mankind unprepared; their souls, for want of God, will not withstand the test, and many are going to die for all eternity.

I make final appeals to you: adulterers, fornicators, prostitutes, homosexuals, alcoholics, drug addicts, thieves, murderers, occultists, witches, wizards, misers, covetous people and other sinners of this world who keep sinning and sinning and roaming without God and without law, like wandering shadows. I tell you, many of you will not come back; on your journey to Paradise I am going to separate the sheep from the goats and if you sons of perdition do not repent, I assure you that  My judgment for you will be: depart from Me, I do not know you; go to the eternal fire where your master awaits you! Remember what  My Word says: Not everyone who says to Me Lord, Lord, shall enter  My Father’s kingdom, but he who does His will. (Mt 7,21-23)

So, wake up, foolish children, and stop walking in sin, because the day of  My Warning is coming;  My Warning is not a myth, nor a story, nor a joke, but a spiritual reality that is going to catch many unprepared. Rejoice,  My children, because the day of your redemption is drawing near! My Peace I leave with you,  My Peace I give you. Repent, for the kingdom of God is near.

Your Teacher, Jesus of the Blessed Sacrament.

Make known  My messages to all mankind.



My people, listen: a tribulation such as has never before been seen on earth is fast approaching!

January 9, 2016 - 8:30 am

Appeal from God The Father of mankind

My peace be with you,  My people,  My heritage.

The days of this year will be shorter, the wickedness of this mankind has made everything that is written, accelerate. If the days were not shortened, the righteous would not be saved; there would be no survivors to inhabit the New Heavens and the New Earth. The shortening of the days is another sign that Heaven gives you so that you may be prepared.

The wickedness and sin of this mankind is destroying the harmony of all creation. Everything in the universe becomes discordant through sin and evil men; remember what I tell you now: You are spiritual beings in a spiritual universe; the sin of one single man affects many and the sin of many affects the entire universe.

The days of the great famine are approaching, become accustomed to living with only what is necessary; do not waste your food, for the day of scarcity is coming; days when to have a piece of bread will be to have a treasure. Your material wealth will serve for nothing, since there will be nothing to eat. They will be days of mourning and severe drought, the land will rebel against man and will give only bad fruit. Screaming and despair will grip many and the famine will be so great that many women will cook their children and they will serve as food (Lamentations 4:10).

My people, listen: Tribulation such as has never before been seen on Earth is fast approaching. War will be the beginning of everything; nuclear contamination will spread through the air and the sun will lose its luster; there will be darkness in many places and the climate will change completely. The contaminated land will not turn green again, nor will it bear fruit; nuclear pollution will make of many places a desert.

There will be water in very few countries, only those that have been faithful to Me will have the precious liquid. Water will be scarcer than the gold of Ophir; woe to those nations that have turned their back on Me, because they will be treated in the same way tomorrow! Think again, wicked nations, because the days of  My justice are approaching! Return to Me, before  My justice arrives, so that tomorrow you have nothing that you regret!

The horseman of the Famine has begun to pour out his cup upon the inhabitants of the earth. Run to put your house in order,  My people, because the night of  My justice is near! My Warning is the last open door of  My mercy. Be ready, for that day is near, so do not spend the night balancing your accounts, because you know full well that nighttime is the time for justice and there will no longer be anyone to hear you. Remember that I am to ask you for an accounting of your life and works, and many for want of listening to Me are going to be lost and not wake up any more to this world. So, hurry, for the great and terrible day of the Lord is near!

Your Father, Yahweh, Lord of Nations.



Source: