5/26/16

MessagestoDoNguyen373-374

Important Message #373
from Our Heavenly Father
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Monday,
April 25, 2016, at 11:00am.
“My dear child,
“My grace remains in you forever because I know how much you love Me and follow My way of the truth on your journey home.
“For this reason, do not fear but keep up with your good work as I desire to choose each one of you for the salvation of souls. And I repeat again and again that there is nothing important in this world than to save souls. And you will never imagine how much I love souls even the greatest sinners. I want to bring back their souls to Me before they pass this world, because after that, My justice will be served and no one can escape My judgment, because it is My law and every one will be born into the everlasting life. For this, saving one soul is very important and it depends on how people live to keep My commandments and stay away from the reality of the world through many temptations which lead people into the path of the fallen angel who is in control over the souls of sinners around the world.
“My child, many souls who pass this world will never be able to see My Holy Face in Heaven, because they did not follow My way instead of their own way, because they wanted to enjoy the world in many ways to satisfy their bodies. But at the end, their souls will suffer so much that mankind cannot imagine.
Pray for those who are in the darkness of sins, because I want to give people an opportunity to repent, especially the Catholics who are able to reconcile with Me through the priest who represents Me to give them the absolution to free them from sins.
“I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit.
“Your Heavenly Father.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(May 21, 2016)


Important Message #374
from God The Father
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Sunday,
May 01, 2016 at 10:00am.
“My dear child,
I am your God of love, the best Father of all mankind in spite of their sins and their failing to love Me and to put Me on the top of their priority in their life. I am glad that you trust Me in everything and continue to do My heavenly work that I have entrusted into your care.
“As you know, this generation is the worst in the history, because mankind is living in advance through all technologies. For this reason, people always seek for the money, power of the world, in order to have everything, with which they can enjoy life as much as they want. And there are not many people who think about what is going to happen in their next life of their souls.
“For this reason, many living souls went to wrong path through which the fallen Angel leads them to confront sufferings when their souls leave the bodies.
“My child, very soon you will hear and see many things happen in this world like never before, caused either by nature or by man, because the world is going to suffer by its sins.
“It is so terrible nowadays the way mankind lives. For this, I have to come down from Heaven in order to gather all My children in My side and help them to recognize Who I am through My revelation. They must open their eyes to see that I am the Way, the Truth and the Life, especially the Catholics. They must seek for the true mass, the only mass that can save their souls and never be changed like a human error. They have changed My sacred words into their own words. For this, My enemy is winning wherever the new mass is being celebrated. Keep in mind that it is not valid anymore, and it will not help souls because it is against My will. Pray for the conversion of sinners.
“I bless you all, in the Name of The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit.
“God The Father.”

Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(May 21, 2016)