6/25/16

MessagestoDoNguyen379-380

Important Message #379
from the God of Love
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Monday,
May 23, 2016, at 10:33am.


“My dear child,

 “I am your Heavenly Father, the God of love and mercy. I have come down from My Kingdom in Heaven, in order to instruct those who are chosen to help the souls who do not know how important it is to know Me as the best Father of all creation, especially those who love Me, and to believe that I am the Judge of their souls, the provider and the protector of their lives.

 “At this time, My wrath is overflowing due to mankind’s sins. As you know, My heart is full of pity for mankind, in spite that they disobeyed My laws, My commandments, even the leader of the Church who would rather displease Me than humanity. But unfortunately many Catholics do not understand that My commandments never change, and all must follow, obey and respect My sacred words as I have established before.

 “If I do not have compassion for mankind, this world has been purified, but I calm down many times, because My faithful children pray day and night and offer their prayers to save souls. Amen, I am telling you, I listen to them whenever they pray, and the grace of prayers passes around, especially to those who need the most My mercy and forgiveness for their sins.

 “For this reason, praying is also a part of the purification of your body. And for sure, thanks to your prayers, your time in purgatory will be shorter. This applies for everybody who believes Heaven, Hell, Purgatory, because you gain an indulgence each time you pray, no matter the prayers are short or long. It will be the credit for your souls in the afterlife.

 “As I told you above, I listen and receive your prayers. For this, you know how important it is to communicate with Me through your spiritual life. And the key to open My heart is calling Me by the name of Father, and I will pour out My blessings upon your souls and bodies, including your families.

 “I bless you all, in the Name of The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit.

 “God of love.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(June 24, 2016)



Important Message #380
from Jesus, King of All Nations

To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Sunday,
May 29, 2016, at 10:00am.

 “My dear child,

 “I am Jesus Christ, the Son of the Living God. Today is My feast day (Corpus Christi). For this, I shower upon each of you My blessings from Heaven. And I encourage you to pray as a part of your life, and to go to the true Holy Sacrifice of the mass that I have sacrificed by My sufferings and death for mankind’s sins to save their souls through My resurrection.

 “Unfortunately, more than 2,000 years have passed, but the sins of mankind never decrease, but their sins are getting worse as the time goes by. Most of them in this generation are godless because of the advanced way that they live. Therefore, they attach to the world and they worship money, even the richest one who have a lot of money and can get whatever they want but are never satisfied with what they have.

 “For this, they belong to the world because their minds are always occupied by all the things that they can enjoy in this passing world as long as they still live. They do not know or do not want to know that they are in bondage.

 “My children, if you wish to be with God in paradise, you must take care of your souls and stay away from this troubled world. Do not compare yourselves with others because they are rich and you are poor. Amen, I am telling you now, the richest ones in this world have everything, but in the next world, they will have nothing because they are so busy to gain their own profits and neglect their souls, and they choose their own will. Keep in mind that money is also a source of evil if mankind does not control their desire of all the temptations of the world which harm their souls.

 “You cannot serve God and worship money at the same time: either God or money. Therefore, if you love God, trust in His care, put Him on the top of your priority. He will take care of the rest, because all things are possible with Him.

 “Pray and believe that I am always with you. I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit.

 “Jesus, the King of all nations.”


Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(June 24, 2016)