4/22/16

UrgentMessages163



Serious & Urgent Message #163
from God The Father

Contents: “I am going to tell you the true saint will say you must soon go to the true Holy Land... This is the true gentleman who will soon come for you, and I will give him instructions to take you.  I am going to say all My children will all say they will all go as well, all the children who have had a true commitment to Me... I am going to take all to the true Holy Land, and very soon.  I am going to say all will all say they will all go.  Those who have had no commitment to Me will see the true fires of Hell.  And this will be the true unforgiveness as well... I am no longer going to give them another chance to say they are sorry. 

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin of The USA on April 19, 2016 at 11:44 Hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
“My dear little child, I am your Heavenly Father.  I am going to tell you the true saint will say you must soon go to the true Holy Land.”  Margaret asks God The Father, “Who is the True saint who is saying I need to go to the Holy Land?”  God The Father replies, “This is the true gentleman who will soon come for you, and I will give him instructions to take you.  I am going to say all My children will all say they will all go as well, all the children who have had a true commitment to Me.  I am saying that soon now all My children will say they will all be in the true blessing of Mine.  I am going to take all to the true Holy Land, and very soon.  I am going to say all will all say they will all go.  Those who have had no commitment to Me will see the true fires of Hell.  And this will be the true unforgiveness as well.  I am no longer going to give them another chance to say they are sorry.  So, I will give them no more chances to say they can repent of their sinfulness.  I will say this will not be anymore.  I am going to be the most unchastised, the most unforgiving God The Heavenly Father.  And I will say no more.  It will be from the time they die till all of eternity.” 
“I am going to say all must all pray the way I ask.  All must all do as I ask... I am no longer going to give anyone any more chances to do anything if they do not pray the way I ask.  I have had totally enough... I am going to say all must all say they will all be in the true Arms of Mine when they all say they will all begin to be obedient.  Now, I will say all must all say they will all begin to pray the way I ask.  I am going to say all My dear children must say now they want to go to the true Holy Land.  I am ready to transport all those who have had any ties to Me, any at all, all those who believe in Me and will pray the way I ask now.” 
“Now, I will say all must say they will all be the true recipient of the true angelic sanctuary of the true throne of the true Jesus Christ.  I am the true God, the true Heavenly Father.  I will say all must say they will all come to Me to say they are all ready to go to the true sanctuary of the true Jesus Christ.  Today I am saying I will give to you all those who have ever helped you, and their recipients, to be in the True Arena.  I will say all must all come to Me to pray.  And if they cannot pray in the prayer book, they must say they will be in the true throne room, and to be in the true throne room they are to ask Jesus Christ the true way to come to Him.  I will tell Jesus Christ to be in the true throne room.  Your Heavenly Father loves all of His children.”




A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen